Chapter 14

Kellin's POV
After a whole day of exams, all of which I feel fairly confident on, I slowly walked out of school with Alex.

"Bitch alert" I groan as I look up and see Danielle walking up to me, her arms crossed.

"I still can't believe you think you have a chance with Vic" I simply rolled my eyes.

"It's true you know, I was talking to him earlier and he said how he'd rather be with a girl than a fag like you" she scoffed as I looked down at the ground. Vic didn't actually say that, did he? He said he loved me this morning. I sighed as Alex dragged me away from her.

"What's your problem? Just let them both be happy" I sighed as I pulled out my phone, seeing a few texts from Vic.

Vic: Just got onto the plane, might not have signal for a few hours. I love you. See you in a week.x

Oh and that girl came up to me after you went into school. Said I sung in a band called Of Sleeping With Chemicals or some shit. What a fake fan.x

Don't let her get to you though Kelly. I love you and only you, okay?x

Okay I bet your doing a test right now so, I'll speak to you later. I love you.x

Okay... Last text. I love you.x

I chuckled as I replied with a simple 'I love you too.x', beginning my walk back to my house. Getting ready to study for tomorrow's exams.

_______________

"I'm going to make your life a living hell until you realise that Vic doesn't actually love you" I groaned as Danielle sat down next to me.

"Look, fuck off okay? Vic does love me" she scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Hardly, he's not even here right now, is he?" She smirked as I shook my head.

"He wanted to see his family, what kind of person forces there boyfriend to stay with them twenty-four-seven?" I rolled my eyes as she picked up her smoothie and dumped it on my head. I groaned as I stood, chunks of berries rolling off me and onto the floor.

"How cliché of you" she simply smirked as I picked up my bag and left the hall. I ran to my locker - berries falling off me in the process - shoving my bag inside and grabbing my gym kit. I sighed as I began walking to the locker rooms by the gym, hoping to have a shower. Once inside, I saw Alex.

"Hey Kells- wow what happened?!" I sighed, putting my bag in a stool and turning the shower on.

"Danielle happened" I heard him groan as I closed the stool door, stripping down and trying to wash the smoothie off both me and the clothes.

"Seriously?! What she do this time?" I sighed, chucking my ringing wet shirt to the side.

"Said about how she'd make my life a living hell until I realised Vic doesn't really love me" I heard him laugh.

"She's so stupid. Surely she see's the way he looks at you-" I blushed as I washed the berries out of my hair.

"-We all see it. I think he wins the prize for being the most in love person of the century" I laughed, turning off the shower and drying off.

"She also said 'what kind of a guy expects their boyfriend to be around them twenty-four-seven' and, I don't know, it just made me feel bad" I heard Alex sigh.

"Well you shouldn't, I'm sure Vic's the kind of guy that would tell you if he wanted to hang out with his friends instead of you" I nodded, although he couldn't see me, and pulled my shirt over my head.

"So has he fucked you yet?" I blushed uncontrollably as I put some boxers on, along with my gym shorts.

"N-No! I don't want to rush into things, and neither does he" I put my wet clothes in my bag, opening the stool door and walking out to Alex, who was smirking.

"Whatever you say Kells. I know you want his dick" I blushed as my phone buzzed.

"Ohh is that your boyfriend" I chuckled and rolled my eyes as I put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Kelly! God I've missed your voice" I chuckled.

"I've missed you, you having fun?" Alex started making gagging motions as I rolled my eyes, shoving him lightly.

"Oh yeah, my family's hardly sane, makes for interesting reunions-" I laughed, Alex chuckling too.

"-what about you? How's school?" I bit my lip, debating wether or not to tell him about all the Dani drama.

"It's been great! I feel like I've aced the majority of my tests" I could practically hear his grin.

"That's great, I'm so happy for you Kelly!!" I blushed, looking at the floor and twisting a piece of hair round my finger.

"Thank you babe, it means a lot" he chuckled.

"Anything for my KellyBear" I groaned.

"Please don't call me that" he laughed as I lent against the sinks, Alex standing in front of me.

"Okay, fine, and how's that girl that keeps bothering you?" I sighed, I really didn't want to tell him, he sounds like he's having fun out there and I don't want to ruin that.

"She's not been too bad, just saying how she'll make my life hell until I realise you don't love me, apart from that it's all good" Alex scoffed.

"Bullshit Kellin, she dumped her smoothie on you five minutes ago, I don't think that's classed as okay!" I shot Alex daggers once I heard Vic sigh.

"For starters, I love you, Kelly, and I always will. Secondly, you should tell me if she's bothering you, I don't like the thought of someone tormenting my beautiful boyfriend, okay?" I blushed as I nodded, Alex wolf whistling, making Vic laugh.

"Well mum wants me for dinner now, so I'll see you soon? Okay, and remember, I. Love. You. Okay?" I grinned before humming.

"I love you too, now go have fun, I'll see you later" I hung up before putting my phone away, Alex and I leaving the changing rooms. As we did so, hands grabbed me and shoved me into the nearest locker, laughing as I heard him lock it. I sighed. I really hate school.