Chapter 29

A/N Okay, wow. For starters: I never thought I'd actually publish this. So having it get 600+ views and 90+ votes is just crazy. Also is everyone cool with this becoming an MPreg? I hope so cause that's what it's going to be. And sorry that it sucks and is short ugh ((Follow me on Instagram cause I'm thirsty its vicasterology
))

Kellins POV
I groaned once I woke up, moving my hand around to try and find Vic.

"Viccy?" I felt so disorientated with whatever was wrong with me. I sighed and got out of the bunk when I noticed he wasn't there. I saw Jess and looked at her.

"Viccy?" She chuckled, wrapping her arm round my shoulders.

"He's at practice, but we're going to go to the doctors" I nodded as we walked out the bus. I groaned and rested my head on her shoulder. We walked a but before we came into view of fans and they instantly started screaming. Jess chuckled as she shushed them.

"Sush! He's not feeling to good" there was a chorus of 'aws' making me blush. It was nice to know that they cared for me. We walked into some building and down a few halls before we entered a room.

"Hey, my friend hasn't been feeling to well this week, could you see if there's anything wrong with him please?" The man nodded and sat me down on a chair. I was really tired so I didn't particularly pay attention until I felt something freezing touch my stomach. I squealed as the man laughed.

"Calm down, it's not going to hurt you" I nodded as he put something on my stomach over the weird liquid.

"Wait, isn't that an ultrasound?" My eyes widened as the doctor nodded at Jess's comment.

"Why are you doing an ultrasound on me?"

"Because, congratulations Sir, you are pregnant" my eyes widened as I sat up.

"What!" He chuckled as he pointed to a screen.

"That, Sir, is your one month old baby" I looked at the screen with my mouth wide opened as I tried to comprehend this. I'm pregnant?!

"I'm going to kill Vic when I see him" I chuckled as the doctor wiped the jell off my stomach.

"Not before I do" she sighed, looking at me.

"Are you keeping it?" I sighed, nodding.

"Even if Vic doesn't want it?" I nodded again.

"I've always wanted kids-"

"Your nineteen Kellin! Your not even old enough to drink! Let alone have a baby!" I sighed.

"Please Jess, if Vic doesn't want a child, then I guess I'll have to give it up" she sighed.

"Take it from me, your ruining your life Kells" I sighed as the doctor handed me some medication, saying it's for the morning sickness and that I was free to go.

"The bus is this way" Jess nodded as we headed in the other direction.

"We're going to the practice room, so I can beat the living daylights out Vic" I sighed as she grabbed my wrist and dragged me down the coridoor.

"Why are you so against this?" She sighed.

"Because your only nineteen and Vic should know better" I sighed. She pushed some door open and let go of my hand, running.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" She launched herself at Vic but lucky Hime held her back. She was overreacting a lot.

"What do you mean?" Vic raised his eyebrow as he saw me at the door. I ran over to him as she reached out for him over Hime's shoulder. I wrapped my arms round his waist and hid my face in his neck.

"Go on Kellin, tell him! Tell him what he did to you-"

"Jess!!" She stopped as I sighed.

"What's going on?" Vic ran his hand through my hair as I sighed.

"I'm pregnant and she's mad because I'm only nineteen and that your ruining my life" I saw him grin at me.

"Your pregnant?" I smiled back and nodded.

"And if you want this too, we're going to be dads" he grinned and pressed his lips against mine.

"Of course I want it baby!" I grinned as I hid my face in my neck, Jess yelling again.

"Vic! He's only nineteen, he just got out of high school! And you want him to raise your child!" He sighed, wrapping his arms round me and holding me to his chest.

"Look Jess, Kellin wants this just as much as me and by the end of the nine months, he'll be twenty, I'm not ruining his life I'm - hopefully - improving it" she sighed.

"Fine, I'll support Kellin in this but you better treat him like a fucking king Victor Fuentes, or I'll personally kill you" I giggled.

"Thanks Jess" she smiled lightly as Hime held her to his chest.

"Congrats you guys, Kellins going to be a great dad" I smiled as Vic scoffed.

"What about me! I'm good with kids too you know!" I giggled against his chest as he rubbed my back, leaning down and kissing my ear.

"I love you, baby and all" I blushed, grinning.

"I love you too, but I'd appreciate it if you let me know I could get pregnant before we have sex next time" he chuckled.

"I'm sorry baby" I shook my head.

"It's okay, it just means your going to have to do everything I say for the next eight months" he chuckled, swaying lightly.

"So your one month along then?" I nodded as he kissed my forehead.

"Well, I for one am very excited to be starting a family with you my sweets" I blushed, giggling and pressing my lisp to his.

"Good, now all there is left for us to do is get married" I chuckled at my joke as his lips curled up slightly before he pressed his lips to mine.