Chapter 23

A/N i didnt really proof read yiKes sorry
Vic's POV
I grinned and grabbed Kellin's hand as he came back from picking up his suitcases. He smiled at me, looking slightly sad. I sighed as we started walking to the exit of the airport.

"What's wrong baby?" He shrugged, sighing.

"It's stupid really. Like, I'm so happy to be out here with you but at the same time, I wish my parents could be here" I sighed, wrapping my arm round his shoulder.

"I know this must be hard for you and I'm really sorry about that, but as selfish as it sounds, I'm so glad your out here with me" he chuckled, leaning his head on my shoulder as we walked.

______________________

"Yes mum, Kellin is here with me.. yes I'm looking at him right now mum" I heard Kellin chuckle from behind me as I unlocked the door to my house. I sighed, replying to my mother's demand to take Kellin to her.

"Look mum, let him get settled and then you'll get to meet him. Yes I promise. Okay bye now mum. Love you."

I hung up and put my phone in my pocket, pushing the door open and grabbing some of Kellins bags and walking into the house. I placed the bags in the hall and turned to look at Kellin.

"I know this house probably isn't what you expected from someone with a lot of money" I heard him chuckle, shaking his head.

"Look Vic, I couldn't care less if you live in a mansion or a simple two story house like this" I smiled, sighing in relief.

"Thank god you said that, cause all the other girls I've brought home were disappointed and wanted me to buy a bigger place" he simply scoffed before grabbing his bags and walking up the stairs.

"I presume your rooms upstairs then" I smiled as he disapered upstairs.

"Yes it is, first door on the left" I heard a door open and bags drop as I made my way up the stairs with my bag and the rest of Kellins.

I walked into my room to see him hanging up his stuff in my wardrobe.

"Glad to see your settling in well" he smiled, dropping the shirt that was in his hands and walking over to me with his arms outstretched.

"What are we going to do with the rest of the day?" I shrugged as he wrapped himself around me, leaning his head on my shoulder.

"Once we've finished unpacking we can do whatever" he nodded, pecking my lips before walking back to the wardrobe and continuing to hang stuff up.

"I'm going to make some coffee" he nodded as I left the room. Once I was downstairs, the doorbell rung. I sighed and opened it to reveal Mike.

"Hey Mike, what you doing here?" He shrugged, closing the door as we walked into the kitchen.

"I wanted to see you and Kellin again" I smiled, handing him a mug of coffee and leaving Kellins on the counter.

"Well Kells is upstairs unpacking so, he should be down soon" as is right on cue, Kellin started walking down the stairs.

"Mm the smell of coffee" he skipped into the kitchen and grabbed his mug.

"Hey Kelly" he looked up and grinned at Mike before wrapping his arms round him.

"Mikey! What are you doing here?" Mike smiled and hugged Kellin back.

"I came to see you!" Kellin giggled as he moved away from Mike, taking another sip of his coffee.

"Well aren't you the sweetest, how's you and Alysha?"

"We're good thanks, how've you been?"

"I've been good, I graduated high school a few days ago-" Mike cheered and gave Kellin a side hug.

"Congrats Bro, or should I say 'Bros boy'" I rolled my eyes as Kellin chuckled.

"Shut up Mike" he fake gasped and hugged Kellin tighter.

"He's always so mean to me Kellin" Kells just giggled and took another sip of his coffee as his phone went off. He checked it and smiled before giving Kellin a hug.

"Well I must get going, m'lady wants me back. I'll see you later broseph" I groaned as he hugged me.

"Never say that again" he laughed as he pulled away and headed for the door.

"Later lover boy's" I heard the door close as I walked over to Kellin, wrapping an arm round his waist, the other holding my coffee cup.

"He's nice, I love your brother" I smiled.

"Good, just hopefully not as much as you love me" he chuckled as I took a sip of coffee, putting the empty mug on the counter.

"Never, I love you more than anyone my sweet little Viccy pie!" He pinched my cheeks, grinning.

"And you ruined the moment" he giggled as I put the mugs in the sink.

"Your giggles cute" he blushed as I walked past him and up the stairs.

"Come on, we've got to finish unpacking" I heard his footsteps behind me as we walked upstairs.

_____________________

I flopped down onto my bed and groaned. I felt the bed sink and arms wrap round me. I smiled and rolled over, pressing my lips against his forehead.

"I'm tired" he chuckled, running his hand up and down my arm soothingly.

"Then sleep baby" I hummed as I closed my eyes, leaning my head on Kellins shoulder. He wrapped his arms round me and kissed my head.

"Just to let you know, after tonight, I'm the little spoon" I smiled as he giggled, cuddling up to me.

"Are you always this cuddly at night?" I grinned as I felt him nod.

"Good" he chuckled as I sighed, rubbing his side.

"Night Kells"

"Night Vic"