Chapter 34

A/N It's coming to an end v v soon // not proof read
Vic's POV
Kellin and I were sat around our table, wrapping up presents. I had been out yesterday and bought presents for everyone from a list Kellin had put together for me while Mike went and got a present for me from Kellin.

"There, that's Mikes, Tony's and your parents presents wrapped" I hummed, finishing wrapping Jamie's and putting it on the pile.

"Have you got me my present yet?" He bit his lip as he looked up at me bashfully. I chuckled, smirking slightly.

"Of course I've got your presents" he grinned, reaching out and grabbing my hand.

"I love you" I smirked, looking at the list. I picked up the watch I bought for Kellins dad.

"When are your parents getting here?"

"Mum texted me earlier, they were just getting on the plane then so they should be here by tonight" I nodded.

"Is the spare room ready?" I nodded, beginning to wrap the present.

"Don't you just love Christmas?" I hummed.

"I'd like it a lot more if I got to spend it with Carmen too but" he chuckled, running his hand across his bump.

"Soon, the doctor said there's a high possibility that Carmen will be born before Christmas" I smiled.

"Well she better hurry up, there's only two days left until Christmas" Kellin grinned, beginning to wrap another present.

"I'm just so happy, not only because it's Christmas, but because I'm with the best man in the world and I'm expecting the best man in the world's child" he grinned at me as I blushed slightly.

"Your cute Kells" he giggled, sitting and staring out the window, most likely daydreaming. The doorbell rang which shook Kellin from his daze as I finished wrapping up his mum's gift. He went to stand but I chuckled, standing and kissing his head.

"I'll get it baby" I grinned once I saw Kellins parents standing on the other side of the door. I hugged them both and showed them to the room Kellin was in.

"Kells, your parents are here!" I heard him squeal as they all hugged. It made me smile seeing Kellin interact with his parents.

"God Kellin your huge!" He pouted as his mum rubbed his bump.

"When's the little angel due?"

"Any day before Christmas" I sat back down and continued wrapping presents, his parents sitting down also as Kellin yawned.

"I'm going to take a nap" I nodded, getting up to give him a quick kiss before he made his way upstairs. His dad grabbed a gift and began wrapping as his mum just grinned at me.

"Have you figured out when your going to propose?" I nodded as her face lit up.

"Really?" I nodded again, smiling.

"When!" I chuckled, finishing wrapping another gift.

"Christmas day" she awed before lowering her voice.

"Have you got the ring yet?" I blushed, nodding as she squealed. I can see Kellin in her, definitely.

"Go get it! I want to see it!" I chuckled as I stood up.

"Calm down hun" I smiled as Mrs. Bowstick laughed. I grabbed the ring out of my studio bag and put the box down in front of her. She grinned opening it as I sat back down.

"Oh Vic! It's beautiful! Honey look, isn't that beautiful!" He laughed before nodding.

"It is" I smiled, taking the ring back and putting it back in the bag.

"So are you excited for the baby?" I nodded, grinning.

"Of course I am, I can't wait for my little girl to be born" she chuckled.

"I'm really proud of Kellin, how's he's adapted to this new life I mean - having a baby is a big change" I nodded, grabbing another present.

"Tell me about it, oh! You know that Oli kid?" Mrs. Bowstick groaned before nodding.

"You mean the delinquent Kellin was in love with for two years?" My fists automatically tightened at the thought of Kellin loving someone else.

"Yeah well he was working in the jewellers when I bought the ring and he tried to attack me, telling me how I was ruining Kellins life and so on" his mother gasped as I sighed.

"It just got to me I guess. And now I'm always thinking that maybe he doesn't want the baby! Maybe he doesn't want to get married! Maybe he doesn't want me-" I cut myself off with a sigh as Mrs. Bowstick held my hands.

"Your worrying over nothing hun, I can tell you that my son is crazy about you and always has been. God I remember the first time he started asking for your merchandise for his birthday and each year I'd have to track down something that was on the list that turned out to be incredibly rare and cost thousands" I chuckled, shaking my head.

"It's weird for me to think that before I knew about Kellins existence, he was aware of mine" I shuddered lightly as Mrs. Bowstick laughed.

"It is a weird thought, but good thing he did hu?" I nodded, humming.

"It was a bloody miracle" she laughed, going to say something but was cut off by Kellin screaming my name.

"Vic! Vic!" My eyes widened as I ran up the stairs as fast as I could, smashing myself against the door. When I saw Kellin, he was laying on our bed, light tears streaming down his cheeks.

"I-It hurts V-V-Viccy" I bit my lip as I gently picked him up, running carefully down the stairs.

"Have your waters broken baby?" He nodded against my neck, making a smile appear on my face.

"Our little girl is on her way" I heard a faint giggle come from him as I picked up the hospital bag.

"I'm going to take Kellin to the hospital, I'll take you guys too if you want" they nodded and got in the back of my car as I placed Kellin in the passanger seat.

"V-Viccy" I placed my hand on his lap and he instantly linked our fingers together.

"I'm here baby, okay, I'm here" he whimpered as I parked out side the hospital, picking him up again and jogging inside, his parents not far behind.

"My boyfriend may have gone into labour" the lady behind the desk nodded and soon doctors came and took Kellin away from me, to do a C-Section to get the baby out.

"I'm sorry sir, you can't come in here, but we will let you know as soon as you can" I nodded, sighing and flopping down on a chair next to his mum. She sighed before wrapping her arm round my shoulder as I rested ny head on her shoulder.

"He'll be okay sweets, just you wait. Soon he'll be back with your baby girl" I grinned, closing my eyes and just smiling to myself. My family will be out of there any minute now.