Chapter 27

Kellins POV
"Viccy, I'm home!" I heard him laugh before he wrapped his arms round me and threw me over his shoulder.

"Vic!" I heard him shut the door as he ran up the stairs.

"Vic! Put me down!" He laughed as he opened the door to our room before throwing me on the bed.

"Vic!" I laughed as I lent on my elbows as he closer the door, leaning against it.

"How was dinner with Oli?" I groaned, laying on my back.

"Hell, he's going to uni in California so he's going to be around for a bit" he rolled his eyes, climbing on the bed and straddling my waist.

"Don't worry about him, just focus on us" I giggled as he lent down and pressed his lips to the side of my neck.

"Looks like your not so sick anymore?" He chuckled, biting my neck lightly.

"Nah, I'm more horny than anything right now" I blushed as he started kissing my Adams apple, making me groan.

"Viccy I'm not in the mood, I just had dinner with my ex" he grinned, biting on my neck.

"Vic" my voice was stern but wavered slightly when he grinded against me, making me moan.

"Mm, that's a sound I could get used to hearing" I blushed as he grinded harder against me.

"God Vic" he smirked, biting and sucking on my neck.

"Your really hot, you know that?" I moaned as I felt his cold hands on my chest. He moaned in my ear before sliding my shirt up my chest slightly.

"This, needs to come off" I smiled as he pulled away from my neck to pull my shirt off. He threw it on the floor before cupping my face and smashing his lips against mine.

Withing seconds his tongue was entering my mouth. He grinded into me more before pulling away to take his shirt off. He went to kiss me but I pushed him back, running my hands across his chest.

"Damn Vic, your hot" he chuckled, moving down and attaching his lips to my neck again.

"And your blunt" I chuckled, gripping his shoulders as he grinded into me again.

"God Vic, you better do something after getting me this worked up" he chuckled, sitting back.

"Trust me baby, I will" I blushed as he stood up on the bed, unzipping his pants. I raised my eyebrow.

"Am I getting a strip tease?" He chuckled, wiggling his hips lightly as he pulled his jeans down. He had to sit down and practically yanking his feet out.

"Screw skiny jeans" I chuckled.

"I'd rather you screw me" I lent over and wrapped my arms around he neck and kissed him as he continued to take his jeans off, throwing them across the room.

"Oh don't worry baby, I will" I grinned against his lips as he pushed me back against the bed and started unbuttoning my jeans. I moaned as his hands brushed my bulge, making him smirk.

"Your still wearing too many clothes" I wrapped my arms round his neck and lifted my ass as he slipped my jeans off.

"So cliché" he chuckled as he threw my jeans across the room. He gripped my hip and started palming me as I moaned against his lips.

"God Vic, fucking hurry up" he moaned as he removed his hand and grinded against me.

"God, swear more please, it's sexy as fuck" I moaned as he bit my lip, the pain seeping through me. I reached down and hooked my fingers in the waistband of his boxers, pulling them down as he continued to grind against me.

"Fuck Vic, fuck me already" he moaned as he practicality ripped my boxers off me and ran his finger along my member.

"Fuck Vic" he groaned as he pressed his lips against mine. He reached over and got something out of the bedside table before he wrapped his hand around my member, jerking me off.

"Oh god" I moaned as he smirked, moving his hand faster. I heard the click of a bottle and grinned. Lube. He removed his hand, making me groan as he poured lube onto his fingers.

"As much as I love watching you squirm, I'm horny as fuck so.." I chuckled as he slipped a finger into me. I moaned, lifting my hips and pushing down onto his finger. He inhaled sharply, curling his finger inside me.

"God Kelly, you look so hot like this" I moaned as he removed his fingers before adding a second, streaching me.

"God Viccy, keep going" I pushed down on his fingers as he grinned, adding a fourth. I moaned as he pressed his lips against mine.

"Just fuck me already" he smiled, removing his fingers and pouring lube onto his dick.

"Anything for you" I breathed in sharply as I felt his tip enter me. I breathed out as his hips pressed against mine. I groaned as he started moving.

"Fuck Kells, your so fucking tight" I panted as I gripped his shoulders, digging my nails into his back.

"Faster b-baby" he moaned as he started moving faster, leaning down and pressing his lips to mine.

"Your so hot Kelly" he ran his hands up and down my chest as I leaned down and guided his hand to my dick. He panted and lent his head next to mine, giving me access to his neck which I took advantage of.

I bit and sucked on his neck as he panted. I wrapped my arms tighter around his neck as his thrusts sped up.

"Fuck baby I'm close" he jerked me off as his thrusts became iregular and he stopped, coming inside me. He groaned in my ear, throwing me over the edge as I came all over his hand. He panted as he pulled out, rolling over and laying next to me. I sighed before giggling.

"That was fun" he smiled, rolling over and wrapping his arm around my waist.

"God your so awkward, but yes, that was fun" I grinned, turning and pressing my lips to his.

"I love you Viccy, so so much" he grinned, pecking my lips.

"I love you too"

A/N A third update tonight?? And it's smut?? God I'm too kind. DRAMA V V SOON!!!
OH and comment and let me know what you think of the story so far:))