Chapter 6

Libby^^^

(Edited)

Katerina's P.O.V
"And the answer to that is?" Mrs. Peters asks.

"Uh meiosis?" I basically ask, seriously debating clawing her eyes out. She knows I hate her and this class so she purposefully calls on me to answer stupid questions.

"Yes! Very good! Now..."

She continues her rant and I sigh my relief. Thank freaking god I got that right. I would have looked even dumber than I already am!

I look 3 seats to my left at Alex who is staring dreamily at me. He's not even being discreet. I wink and turn back to the lesson.

The bell rings, ending the class and the school day. I rise from my seat, grabbing my books and walk out with Alex.

The crowd seems to split for us as we walk against them. I make it to my locker and shove the stuff I don't need in and load my book bag with homework.

"So am I distracting you at all?" I ask as I close my locker.

"What do you mean?" He asks as we begin heading to the parking lot.

"Like school wise."

He chuckles. "Katerina, I'm over 300 years old. Do you know how many times I've learned this stuff?"

"Well damn. Could you help me then?" I ask.

He wraps his arm around my shoulders and kisses my temple. I love when he does little things like this.

"You never have to ask."

"Hey Katerina?" Someone behind me asks.

I turn to find the head cheerleader Rachel in my view. She is also the principals daughter who's car I egged. Oops...

"Uh... Yeah?"

"Can I talk to you?" Rachel asks.

I look at Alex who's staring her down like a nasty pimple. What's his problem? Does he know her?

"Umm... Okay."

She takes my wrist and we go down the hall. I look back at Alex and mouth 'sorry' and he shrugs a bit. She shoves us into the bathroom and sighs.

"Okay." She says. "So are are you and Alex... Together?" She asks. I blink. What?

"Uh... Yes."

"Did you notice anything... Weird about him?" She looks really nervous.

"Umm... What do you mean?" I ask.

"Like... Licking blood and stuff."

I freeze. "Huh?"

"Well, I was on my period and we were about to have sex but he like licked the blood before he did and like..." She sighs. "I know this sounds crazy."

My breath catches. Did she just say what I think she did? "I-I have to go." I say.

"Just tell me. Please? Did he?"

"I-I-I don't think so."

I ran out of the bathroom and ran down the hall. He slept with her!? Why didn't he tell me he slept with my worst enemy!?

Luckily he's not in the hall. He must have already went out to the car or something. Oh god I need to get out of here!

I pull out my phone and run up to the library. I call my dad behind a large bookshelf and ask him to come pick me up.