Chapter 20

So... There is a bit of like Lesb-honest, girl on girl action up in here. You don't have to read this part if you are uncomfortable, it won't deter the story. I just thought you guys would like to know a bit about some other people other than the mains so... Yeah. Also I have had this typed for awhile, just kinda forgot to update... Oops... Well... That's all. Enjoy :)

(Edited)

Beth's P.O.V (What????)
I miss going to school and being near my friends. But I don't miss the guys fawning over me like a bunch of horny dogs. I mean they are all good looking but, I just don't swing that way.

Yeah, I am a lesbian. So what? You have a problem with it? You can suck my ass.

Well, being lesbian would be great and all if I could just find my freaking mate already. I mean, I've only been looking for 300 years, no big deal or anything. See, I started looking about the same time as Alex since we are twins and all. But I knew I wouldn't find mine until after because he's got the white hair and I've just got black like our father.

I decide to go find Katerina to maybe go shopping or something like that. We've hung out quite a lot over the past few weeks so, I'm sure she won't mind it again.

I go up to her room and go to knock on her dark black painted door, by her request, only to hear laughing. It's girl laughing and it has me tingling downstairs like I just got shocked by a live wire. Holy shit, who is this person?

I quickly knock, hearing the laughter quiet down before the door opens and I gaze at the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Everything in me screams that I should claim her and take her as mine and that's when I realize she's my mate.

"Um. Hi?" She asks, her beautiful voice passing over my skin like the cool night air. Dear god she's perfect.

"Mate..." I whisper, still unable to think of anything but that. She's mine! She's all mine!!

"Um... Kay... So uh, how can I help you?"

I shake my head and look at her adorably confused face. She must be wondering why some random girl is being all weird and making a fool of herself in front of her best friends door. Actually, that's exactly what she's thinking because I read her mind.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! My name is Beth." I stick out my hand and she takes it hesitantly. She visibly shivers as sparks and tingles jolt into both of our bodies and I can't help but growl a little to the arousal I smell coming from her.

I pull her into me, feeling her shiver again as I smell her delicate neck. She smells so damn good and I'm almost certain her panties are at least a little wet right now. God, what I would give to taste her...

I lick over her skin where shoulder meets neck, just trying to find her sweet spot for future reference. I find it pretty easily and I'm rewarded with a light moan.

I growl against her throat, my fangs coming out on instinct to mark my lover. So I don't fight them as I bite into her skin, making her gasp before she pulls me closer, urging me on with her sexy moans and ragged breaths.

I take her into my arms, licking over my bites and carrying her to my room, ignoring Katerina all together. Her arousal is so sweet to my overly sensitive nose and I'm pretty sure she, by that alone, wants me just as much as I want her.

I throw her onto my bed, yanking off her shorts in a rush before appreciating her creamy, beautiful thighs. God she looks amazing already.

I help her get her shirt off, surprised to actually see her helping, and admire her curvy body. My hands are itching to touch her full breasts so I shred her bra off and quickly take the beauties in my hands. They harden to my touch and she moans as my fingers tease her hard nubs, her back arching into me. Her body definitely knows who it belongs to, that's for damn sure.