Chapter 27

Hey... So I've been really discouraged about writing this book because no one has been reading it so I'm probably going to end it soon. Or I might just delete it, I haven't decided...

Ryan's P.O.V
"Push baby! You have to push harder please..." My poor mate squeezes my hand to a pulp as he does so. I don't register the pain at all. All I can focus on is how tired he looks and how much pain he is going through. I wish I could help him some other way.

"I hate you!" He screams, puffing heavily as he looks at me. "You can never touch me again-ah fuck!"

"That's fine. Just push our beautiful child into the world and I promise I won't ever touch you again baby. Now come on, they are almost here!"

He pushes for several more minutes before I finally hear the cry I've been waiting for. Her lungs are so strong... She can sense we are near but does not like that fact she is in someone else's arms. She's going to be spoiled rotten.

She's handed to me after they have washed her and I take her, gasping to how beautiful my adorable baby is. She has Alex's eyes and my dark black hair. I can already see she has his nose and chin but my high cheek bones and ears. She's perfect.

Water droplets fall onto her face so I look up at the ceiling to find it dry. So I try wiping my face and come to realize I'm crying.

"Let me hold her..." Alex's weak voice says. I oblige and turn around gently placing the baby in his arms.

"Don't cry Ryan. Because you're supposed to the man and if you start crying then I'm-" Tears spring to his eyes and he looks down at our baby with so much love, my heart trembles in my dead chest.

"Oh Ryan she's beautiful. What shall we name her?" He whispers. I climb up next to him on the bed and wrap my arms around him while the baby stays safe in his arms, smelling his neck. She must be hungry.

"How about Sally?"

"Yeah... Sally."

He kisses her head and bites his wrist, putting it to her mouth and letting her suck at the wound lightly. She coos against his wrist, liking the taste and feeling satisfied after a little while. His blood is deliciously thick.

"What if I'm a bad dad?" He wonders aloud, letting me lick his wound so he can cradle the baby in his arms again. I force his chin up so his eyes meet mine and stare directly at him.

"You will be amazing baby. I promise you will. Sally is going to turn out so great and we are going to be so happy. So I don't wanna ever hear you say those things again, alright?"

"Okay..." He whispers, smiling and kissing me chastely on the lips. Our life is going to be so different with our adorable baby girl in it.

Katerina's P.O.V
"Aleeeexxxxxxxx!" I yell, looking up at the ceiling and begin to count seconds.

1. Oh my gah there is a freaking butterfly on my ceiling!

2. Wonder if we have any marshmallow puff stuff..

3. Oh my lord what is taking this boy so long!? I'm hungry!

4-

"Yes dear?" Alex asks, coming into the room. Yay my knight in shining armour!

"I'm hungry." I pout, looking at him and crossing my arms. He smiles at me and walks towards me. My body is soon lifted into his warm arms.

"Well we can't have that now can we?" He asks, rubbing his nose against my own. I giggle like a little girl and shake my head at him.

He sits down with me on his lap, gently putting my face into his neck. "Go ahead and drink baby, it's all yours..."

I smile and grab his dick over his jeans, earning a low groan. "This is mine too right?"

"Y-yes..." He pants. "Anything you want it's yours..."

I grin and sink my fangs into his throat, not able to control my gyrating hips. God being pregnant makes me so fucking horny. Alex groans and grips my hips, rubbing me against him even harder and earning a moan to which he shivers.

"Fuck that was hot." He groans.

I extract my fangs as the feeling in my belly increases and whimper as he growls, both of us coming. I rest my head on his shoulder and he growls, going all possessive and holding me tightly to him.

He's such a guy.

"I want something." I pout, feeling him begin to stroke my hair.

"What do you want darling? I'll go get it."

"No..." I whine. "Don't leave me, the baby and I need you." I begin crying for no reason and he begins shushing me and promising he won't go.

"Alright baby, alright. Don't cry okay?"

"I'm just so hormonal..."

"It's okay baby, I'll make you feel better."

He goes down under the covers and pulls down my underwear. He locks my legs around his neck and begins licks my clit, making my teary eyes close in pleasure.

"Alex..." I moan, my world turning on it's axis as the pleasure become intense. His licks become faster and my moans get more frequent until I release, my body sagging with relief.

He crawls back up and lays his body on mine, resting his head on my chest. My fingers immediately go to his hair and he peppers kisses all over my neck and chest.

"Do you feel better now baby girl?" He asks, looking up into my eyes. I nod and he smiles at me with that boyish grin I love so much.

"I'm sorry." I whisper.

"No no no, don't be sorry baby. You needed to be taken care of and I wasn't doing a very good job. Now what is it you want baby?"

"For now I just wanna cuddle." I whisper, feeling exhausted.

"Then that's what we will do."

He moves us so I'm tucked into him nicely and I feel safe. God I love this man.

-
Sorry it's short, debating deletion so...