Chapter 8

Mr. Ashe^^^

(Edited)

Warning: sexual content

Katerina's P.O.V
I really can't wait for today to be over. Alex and I have made plans to stay in bed with each other this weekend and catch up on some well needed sleep. It's going to be awesome.

I yawn in my lunch period. I'm sitting next to Alex and Ryan. Beth is at another table but all of her little man followers are gone. Weird.

I finished eating awhile ago and now I really just want to sleep. It seems no matter how much I sleep, it's not enough. I wonder if I should tell Alex?

I hear a loud bang and look over to see men coming into the building with guns. Without another second of thought I'm in Alex's arms and he's running.

I look back to see classmates getting up and fighting the men. Only they aren't class mates. They are vampires...

"Fuck." Alex whispers to himself as we run out to the parking lot. He finally put me down and we both began charging towards his car.

"Stop right there!" A man behind us yells. We freeze and turn to him with our hands up. He smiles.

"It's good to see you again, your highness." The man says. Alex doesn't even react. He just stares at the man.

"Fledger." He spits.

Fledger smiles. "Did you miss me? Old friend?"

What the hell is going on? I gasp a bit in random pain as I feel like a thousand knives are being thrown into my stomach. I double over and feel Alex's hand on my back. But then suddenly, something isn't right.

My eyes roll to the back of my head and all I can see is someone else's mind. Who's mind am I in? Is this even a thing!?

I look out of the persons eyes to find I can control this body. But guess who? I am Fledger.

"Alex." I say, catching his attention. He glares at me and I roll my eyes, dropping the gun to the ground.

"It's me. It's Katerina." His face twists in confusion. "This body is gross. Why am I even in here? Ew."

"Katerina?" He breathes. "You can take over bodies?"

"I guess so. It's not nice having this dangling thing between my legs that gets hard at everything." At that he chuckles.

"It really is you."

"Yes now what do I do?"

"Well, how did you get in?"

"The last thing I remember was my eyes rolling to the back of my head." I state. I can feel the real Fledger fighting to regain control. "Quickly Alex! Take my body and get out of here! He's re-rea-really strong."

"No. What if you don't return?" He asks.

"I have a feeling we have bigger things than that right now."

I scream as he fights harder. But it's in his voice and throat. Suddenly I'm crumbling to this mans knees and I can no longer see anything except black.

Alexander's P.O.V
She's been asleep for hours now. I wonder if it will always be like this. I'll never let her do it again.

Her father wasn't lying when he said she would be powerful. Only one other vampire in the world has ever done that and he's 6,000 years old. It took him 5,000 to master it. But she's doing it in a few days.