Chapter One - Call from Bobby

Supernatural

Dean's phone rang abruptly, waking both him and his brother, Sam up. Sam got out of bed, stretching. It was late in the morning, around eleven. Dean grunted. It was a late night for both Sam and Dean the night before, and so Dean was being especially lazy. Dean's phone was across the room, so Sam ran over and picked it up for him. He answered it. "Dean?" It was Bobby.

"Hey, Bobby. It's Sam." Sam replied. Dean jumped up out of bed as soon as he heard Bobby's name.

"Hi, So I got a case for you two." Bobby said.

"Okay, what's the case?" Dean said, pushing Sam out of the way and grabbing the phone from his hand. Sam glared at Dean, but he just waved him off.

"Well, a hunter named Chris Argent told me that there are a couple of supernatural creatures back in a town called Beacon Hills. I've heard that place before, never knew there was creatures there." Bobby said.

"I'll tell Sammy, we will leave to Beacon Hills. Probably get there in the morning."

"Okay, tell me what happens tomorrow."

"Sure Bobby, bye."

"Bye."

Dean hangs up, and puts his phone down. He pulls a bag out from under his bed and begins stuffing his clothes, guns, blades and things into it. "Well," he starts. "C'mon, Sammy, start packing. We're going to Beacon Hills."

"Why? Is there a case?" Sam asked, beginning to pack. He puts his laptop, Ruby's knife, gun, books and clothes into his bag.

"Yeah, there are some creatures. I'm going to start the car." Dean replied, opening the door and stepping out into the warm summer air.

Dean starts the Impala and leans against it, he waits for his brother to come out. Sam then opens the car door and steps inside the car. "Ready Dean?" questioned Sam. "Let's go to Beacon Hills."

******

First chapter is up! Hi it's me deanwinchest13
Thanks for reading the first chapter! Be sure to vote and comment what you thought!