Chapter Three - Going to Beacon Hills

Supernatural

Dean and Sam are still on the way to Beacon Hills. They were getting tired from all the travel so they decided to stop at a motel and stay there for the night. Sam changed his clothes and went to bed and drifted off to sleep.

Dean was still awake when he got a phone call. It was Castiel. Dean answered, "Hey Cas, what's up?"

"Where are you two?" Castiel questioned.

"We are going to Beacon Hills, there is a case." Dean responded, as he sat on his bed.

"Okay, what's the case?" Castiel asked.

"I don't know much. Bobby told us that there are some supernatural creatures there." Dean said.

"Okay, bye."

"Bye-" Castiel said, and then hung up.

-- In the morning --

"Wake up, Sam." Dean said, shaking him to wake him up.

Sam groaned. "What is it?" He rubbed his head.

"We have to go to Beacon Hills now, Come on!" Dean replied, grabbing his wrist, pulling his out of bed. Sam slapped Dean's back, earning a glare from Sam.

Dean brushed his teeth, then started packing his things again. Sam got changed, brushed his teeth and began packed his things again.

Once they were going to leave, Sam had called Dean while he was brushing his hair in the washroom.  Dean went to see why Sam was calling him and he's Sam holding Ruby's knife, and there are three people standing there with him, ready to attack Sam. They showed their black eyes... they are demons. Dean smiled, because he knew that they would come. He put a devil's trap until the carpet before he went to bed. The demons were stuck in it. 

"Nice try." Dean said and grinned. The demons were very angry at him.

"Let us go Dean Winchester!" One of the demons yelled.

"Why?" Sam asked. "It's not like you do any good." Dean said the demon banishing Ritual. The demons left the vessel, the demons are stuck in hell again.

"Okay, well, no more demons." Dean said.

"There are never no more demons." Sam replied, patting Dean.

"Sam, I meant no more demons today."

"I knew that."

After, Dean and Sam leave for Beacon Hills. Hopefully... they don't run into more demons.

This is chapter 3!!! Vote, comment, share!
-deanwinchest13