Chapter Six - Lost The Fight

Teen wolf

Scott heard Derek howl all the way from his house. Immediately he picked up his phone and, with shaking fingers dialed Stiles' number. He answered right away. "Scott, what is it?" Stiles questioned.

"It's Derek, he's in trouble. I heard him howl." Scott told Stiles with a worried tone.

"What? Where is he?" Stiles asked nervously.

"In his loft, I think. We should get there. Call the rest of the pack." Scott told Stiles, and hung up.

Stiles didn't want to lose Derek, as he thought about it, he really is a good friend, maybe they should just be friends, Stiles thought.

Stiles fumbled for his phone, texting everyone. 'Get to the loft now. Trouble with Derek.'

Stiles ran outside, starts the jeep and drove away, not bothering to tell his dad where he was going.

When he got to the house, he noticed that there was a car parked on the wrong side of the building. Crap, Stiles thought. The hunters had beat them there. Stiles remembered that he had his bat in the trunk.

Suddenly Lydia's car pulled up next to the jeep, and she ran out of the driver's seat with Allison, Isaac and Kira. Scott also ran in with Malia as soon as they closed the car door.

"Is Derek okay? Wait, Peter is in there too, isn't he?" Malia said, her breath hitching as she thought about her father being trapped in their with to extremely powerful hunters.

"Well, come on guys!" Isaac said, as he started running into the building.

Scott's eyes glowed red. "Let's get them."

---

As they ran up the stairs, Allison prepped her bow and Kira prepped her katana.

"Guys, they are here!" Stiles whisper-yelled, taking out his bat. Scott ran over to him, as did the rest of the pack.

"On three," Scott started. "One, two--!"

"THREE!" He yelled one more time before kicking the door open.

Everyone stopped to look at the group who had just barged in. Derek, Peter, and two other guys with guns who they just assumed were the hunters. Derek glanced at Stiles with a pleading look.

Everyone got into their fighting stances, weapons ready.

"There are more of them." The taller one said, seemingly surprised.

Lydia didn't give them a second to think. She screamed and both of the hunters covered their ears, and everyone went running at each other.

"Banshee Sam!" The short haired one yelled to who the pack now knew as Sam, covering his ears.

Kira pounced, landing right in front of Sam slashing her sword. Sam jumped back dodging every slash. They are good, Scott thought.

Allison grabbed an arrow out of her quiver, aiming at the short haired one. "Dean! Watch out!" Sam screamed and pushed Sam out of the way.

"Aren't you a hunter?!" Dean yelled at Allison. Allison nodded absentmindedly. "Then why are you on their side?!"

"They are my friends, that's why." Allison answered simply, once again regaining her balance and aiming at Dean.

All of a sudden, Dean shot a bullet, and hit Derek right in his left leg, making him fall to the floor. Stiles was the first to react. "Scott, I'm gonna help Derek!" Stiles told Scott, he nodded.

Stiles helped up Derek, struggling keeping him on his feet. Stiles helped bring Derek down the stairs, they were still halfway downstairs. "Stiles! Hurry! It was a silver bullet!" Derek said and groaned.

"Sorry if I don't have werewolf strength!" Stiles said, they finally got down the stairs. Derek fell to the floor. "Whoa! Derek! I'm going to get something to the bullet out."

"Hurry!" Derek yelled.

Stiles came back with a first aid kit. "Well, I don't really know how to take a bullet out..." Stiles started, looking at Derek's leg with disgust, "I guess I gotta try."

Derek looked terrified, he is putting his life the hands of a skinny defenseless teenager.

---

"I did it!" Stiles yelled, finally getting out the bullet out of his leg, which took an hour. The pack already left to Scott's house to clean up!

The two hunters, Dean and Sam, beat them. But, they are coming back. They won't stop until they kill them.

After Derek is almost finished healing, he decided that this is the time Stiles and him should talk, about what happened the other day. "Stiles?" Derek called to him.

Stiles looked up at Derek, "Yeah? Are you okay?" Stiles asked worried.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." Derek said, "Stiles, you know, the kiss-"
"Derek, please..." Stiles said, voice shaking. "I think we should let it go."

Derek got up from the floor. "But, how-" Derek stopped, "I know..."

Stiles was surprised. "What?"

"You are right. I think we should let it go." Derek said. He couldn't do this, he still liked Braedon. It's not right to date someone, but you really also like someone else. But, he loved Stiles.

"I-I still like Malia, and Lydia." Stiles stated with a wavering voice.

"Actually, Stiles, I still like Breadon." Derek replied.

"Oh, okay." Stiles said, he got up from his chair, Derek and Stiles were like a foot away. "Can, we just be friends? I still really like you, but, I can't-"

"Yes, we can." Derek interrupted Stiles.

Stiles smiled, "Friends?"

"Friends."

Derek and Stiles embrace each other, Stiles felt very awkward hugging yum even considering everything they've gone through. Stiles wrapped his arms around his neck and Derek wrapped his arms around his waist. They let go of the each other and got ready to Scott's house in Stiles' jeep.

The trauma was over - for now.

---

Why am I so horrible at updating on time?

If I don't update on Wednesday can you guys PM me or something so that I know? It would really help me out.

Hope you liked this chapter!

Share-Vote-Comment