Chapter Five - The Arrival

Supernatural

"We are here!" Dean said excitedly. Dean and Sam jumped out of the Impala.

"Finally." Sam said, relieved. He was stretching his arms out after being in a car for so long.

"Where do you think these supernatural creatures will be?" Dean asked Sam, who looked like he was about to fall asleep.

"Who knows." Sam replied matter-of-factly. Dean figured he was just tired of him constantly playing 'Carry On My Wayward Son' in the car.

"Thanks for the help." Dean said sarcastically. Sam rolled his eyes.

"Call Bobby, maybe he will know more." Sam shrugged. Dean nodded his head, acknowledging the idea.

Dean called Bobby, and he answered after two rings. "Dean?"

"Hi Bobby, do you know more about these supernatural creatures in Beacon Hills? We are here now." Dean said to him.

"Well, actually I do, Chris told me more about them. They are teenagers let's say."

"Wait... he wants us to kill teenagers?"

"Sure, you can say that. But, there is a man also, young, maybe in his 20's."

"Okay, where are they?" Dean asked Bobby.

"At this address, I will sent it to you."

"Okay, Bobby."

"Bye kiddo."

"See you, bye."

Dean hung up. Bobby sent the address to him. "Well, I guess we are going to this address." Dean said to Sam as he pulled out his phone scrolling down to the new address Bobby had just sent.

"Okay." Sam replied. They go back to the Impala, and they head off to this address that Bobby gave them.

---

"Sam, it's a apartment building... in an industrial area." Dean said, looking up at the huge building.

"I looks like no one lives here, is this the wrong address?" Sam asked.

"No, it's the right one." Dean started. "You want to check it out?"

"Sure, I doubt anyone's here."

Dean pulled out his gun, and Sam did as well. The door was locked, so Dean kicked the door opened.

Dean and Sam looked around and began climbing up the many sets of stairs. About five minutes later Dean groaned. "How much further..." He panted. "What about an elevator, or something?"

"We're almost there, just wait it out." Sam whispered.

When they get at the top of the stairs, Dean hears something, like footsteps.

"There is someone here." Dean said to Sam and he nodded.

All of a sudden, they hear a growl come from the other side of the sealed door.

"On three!" Sam whisper-screamed. "One, two..!"

Dean kicked down the door, opening to see two people there. One of them, dark haired and seeming to be in his early twenties, growled.

"Who the hell are you?" The dark haired one growled.

"How about, how the hell are you?" Dean asked sarcastically while trying to maintain a serious facial expression.

"I'm not the one on your property now am I?" The older, lighter haired one said.

Sam rolled his eyes. "I'm Sam, this is by big brother Dean. We are hunters." Sam said. "And we are here to kill you."

"Kill us? Good luck with that." The dark haired one spat. "Oh, and I am Derek, a former Alpha." He growled again.

"Seriously, do you all have throat infections?" Dean snickered. "Stop growling! God." He finished.

"Well, I'm Peter. Did Bobby Singer send you here?" Peter asked with a suspicious look.

"How do you know Bobby?" Sam asked with a confused look on his face.

"Why should we tell you? So, you wanted to kill us, give it your best shot." Derek said. Sam and Dean got out his silver bullet gun and stood in a fighting stance.

Derek and Peter both start shifting into werewolves, with body hair, fangs, and their eyes glow different colours, with both Derek and Peter's eyes a neon blue. Derek howled.

That's when all hell broke lose.

***********

So sorry, this was supposed to be posted yesterday. What do you think is going to happen next?
Vote, comment, follow, share!
- deanwinchest13