Chapter Seven - Police Station

Supernatural

"What do we do now Sammy?" Dean asked Sam who was washing off the blood stains off his clothes

"I don't know." Sam replied, he finished washing off the blood stains and sat down with Dean. "Maybe, we should just... leave. These guys don't seem that-"

"Leave?! Are you serious Sam? They are supernatural creatures! We hunt them! I don't care if they seem not that 'bad-ish' but those things could kill people!" Dean yelled angrily. It just wasn't really something Sam would say.

"Well- Ugh, you win." Sam said frustrated. He knew Dean was right. "Let's go around Beacon Hills. We really don't know much around this place." Dean nodded in agreement.

---

Dean and Sam walk around the town Beacon Hills. Dean noticed the school. "Heh, do you think the teenagers go here?"

"Probably." Sam answered.

The keep walking. "Excuse me? Have I seen you around here before?" Someone said behind them. Sam and Dean turn around to see a man, his badge says he is the sheriff of Beacon Hills.

"Oh, I don't think so, um, we are the F.B.I, I am Agent Smith, this is by partner agent Miles." Dean replied, Sam and Dean show the Sheriff their 'ID's', which were fake. "We're staying at the motel a few blocks away." Sam concluded.

"Alright then. I'm Sheriff Stilinski. Man, you two look really familiar." The Sheriff said, trying to put the pieces together. The brothers were confused. "Well, what are you two doing here? Not to be rude or anything. I didn't call for F.B.I." The sheriff asked matter-of-factly.

"Oh, uh, there are some murders here, we just, um, need to check it out." Sam said.

"You mean that murder that happened recently?" He asked them.

"Yes." Dean answered.

"That was a few weeks ago though..." The Sheriff said, starting to get suspicious.

"Well our boss needs more information." Sam replied nervously, hoping he'll buy it. He managed to keep a promising demeanor.

"Dad? Who are-" Someone said behind them, it sounded like a teenager. The three of them turn around. It was one of the kids from the fight! And his father was the sheriff! 'What if the kid tells the sheriff?!' Dean thought.

"Agent Smith and Miles, they are F.B.I, this is my son Stiles." the Sheriff said and smiles. Stiles gave Dean and Sam a glare. The Sheriff gives Stiles a glare.

"Yeah, you guys are F.B.I huh?" Stiles said and smirked.

"Yes, smart ass." Dean replied, Sam hit Dean's back.

"Yes we are F.B.I, don't mind him." Sam said.

"You sure? Because-" Stiles started. "Never mind."

"Well, thanks for meeting you two, I'm gonna go back to the station." the Sheriff said and waves at them and walked away.

Once the Sheriff couldn't hear them, Stiles said, "You two are the hunters at that fight, am I correct?"

"Yes, what kind of 'monster' are you?" Dean questioned.

"I'm not any 'monster'." Stiles replied. Dean rolled his eyes.

"What do you mean?" Sam asked.

"I'm not any 'monster', just a human who happens to be friends with supernatural creatures, alright?"

"Okay, well, you are gonna see your friend die-"

Stiles interrupts Dean. "Excuse me? No, okay? You won't kill my friends, because I already lost my mom and too many others for comfort."

"Funny, because we lost our whole family, we only have each other."

"Oh, sorry." Stiles said shifting uncomfortably.

"Eh, it's fine." Dean mumbled to himself more than to Stiles.

"Dean, let's just go." Sam said.

"Sorry Stiles, but your friends are monsters and we kill monsters.

"Our job has to be done."

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE POSTED WEDNESDAY SORRY GUYS! I was sick so I was so thinning straight lol... Wait I don't think straight, I think Sterek. Haha... I mean uh... Just... Vote and comment what you thought!