Chapter Eight - Uninvited

Teen Wolf

After Stiles was with those hunters, Sam and Dean, he drove to Scott's house for a last minute pack meeting. He called everyone in the pack to come to Scott's house. Scott still had no idea why they needed to have a pack meeting.

Everyone gets over to Scott's house. "Why do we need a pack meeting?" Malia questioned. She sounded annoyed.

"Cause we do, alright? Look. I saw my dad talking to the hunters, Dean and Sam." Stiles said to the pack, now they are listening. "They said they are F.B.I. I don't buy it."

"How could you, they told us who they were." Kira said.

"They said that they are going to kill you guys. I have an idea... I don't think you guys will agree to this..." Stiles started.

"What is it?" Scott asked.

"I think we should ask for a truce." Stiles said. Malia looked him right in the eye, and Stiles could tell she wanted to kill him for saying that. "Yep, I guess she doesn't agree." Stiles thought aloud.

"Are you an idiot?!" Malia yelled angrily, her eyes glowing blue.

Stiles put his hands up in defence. "Well, it could work."

"Maybe Stiles is right, maybe that is the right thing to do. We just have to prove to them we are not the bad guys here." Derek answered, everyone in the room looked confused and surprised.

"I thought you wanted to kill them?" Allison asked.

"Don't anymore I guess." Derek replied.

"We already have enough problems on our hands, with the alpha pack after us..." Scott said.

"Well, they are going to try to kill you guys, the won't stop until you're dead. We need to do something." Stiles replied, the pack was starting to agree with Stiles and Derek.

"It would be easier if we just kill them, that would be fun." Malia said, Allison and Stiles look at her weirdly.

"Fun? God, Malia." Allison mumbled.

"Not all of us find that 'fun'." Stiles added harshly.

All of a sudden, there is a knock at the door. "I will get it." Scott said, and walked over to the door. It was probably just salesperson at the door. He opened the door and get punched in the face. It was the hunters!

"We're back." Dean said, positioning his gun to be pointed at Scott's forehead.

'Silver bullets...' Scott thought, nervously looking around he room to see that all of his friends were no longer sitting on the couch. He still knew however that they were in the other room planning something.

They had to be.

---

Lydia was pacing on the floor after the rest of the group had found refuge in Scott's basement.

Kira was breathing heavily. "Why did we just... Just... Leave Scott there?" She asked nervously.

"We are going to help him." Malia whispered.

Derek shot them a nervous glance. "Well you better do it quick. Peter told me that these guys don't waste any time."

After Derek said that, Stiles looked like he was going to have a panic attack, he fell to the floor, leaning his head on the wall. Lydia looked at him and grabbed his arm giving it a tight and reassuring squeeze.

"He's going to be fine." Lydia said to Stiles softly in an attempt to calm him down.

Derek bent down to his eye level. "Stiles, it's okay. We just need to hurry up." Stiles nodded his head and closed his eyes, trying to calm himself.

Kira pulled out her belt-katana and started creeping up the stairs.

"Kira. . Wait..!" Lydia said letting go of Stiles and beginning to follow her up the stairs.

"Well I guess we're going up." Isaac said.

"All stay here. Hey, guys, save him. He's my best friend." Stiles said, tears starting to well up in his eyes. Derek and Isaac him a look, reassuring that it's going to be okay. But - was it really?

GUYS OMG SOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A LONG TIME WE ARE SUPPOSED TO UPDATE A WEEK! I was on vacation and Nicole ALWAYS forgets (true Nicole and you know it). So for you guys not to get confused on why we are not updating because we were supposed to update every Wednesday... we are going to update on Wednesday bi-weekly (every two weeks).

So once again sorry... and Nicole was supposed to update this time so blame it on her. VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, FOLLOW! THANKS LUV U ALL!

- deanwinchest13