Chapter Nine - Secrets Revealed

Supernatural

Supernatural

Dean knocked at the door of one of the houses that was apparently the werewolf's house. The true alpha werewolf opens the door. Dean punches him right in the face. "We're back." Dean said, positioning his gun with silver bullets to be pointed at the werewolf's forehead. Sam noticed that the teenagers went to the basement of the house.

The werewolf punched Dean back, making him drop his gun. The pack comes back upstairs but not the human Stiles. The banshee screamed at Dean and Sam once again, as they covered their ears. The werewolf Derek and another werewolf with curly brown hair shifts into his werewolf form, so does the true alpha one. The were-coyote shifts too.  The kitsune pulls out her katana sword. Dean picks up his gun on the floor quickly.

When the pack was about to attack the brothers, two people walk in, the hunter with the bow and arrow and another hunter with a gun Sam and Dean never saw for a long time.

"Stop!" Chris yelled, making everyone in the room still. Stiles walks in standing beside Scott and Lydia. The kitsune put her katana away and the werewolves shift back into their more human like forms. Dean and Sam put their guns down. The other hunter, assuming is Chris's daughter, drops her bow and arrow, and Chris drops his gun.

"This is my fault this is happening, I called Bobby Singer." Chris said. "Sam, Dean Winchester, you can leave Beacon Hills, I have this all covered."

"Chris Argent... we are not leaving until these supernatural creatures are dead." Dean replied.

"These kids okay, they are good."

"They are monsters..."

"Well, I figured you meant your cousin, Stiles?"

Dean and Sam looked at each other with confusion. 'Cousin?' Sam thought. Everyone looked at Stiles. "They are not my cousins. I would know ." Stiles concluded.

"John Winchester, your father," Chris started, looking at Sam and Dean, "Had a sister, her name was Claudia..." Stiles looked frightened. Lydia holds Stiles's hand, to keep him calm.

"How do you know this? How do I know you are telling the truth Chris?" Stiles answered.

"I'm not Stiles, Claudia told me once. Before she... past away."

"My dad would of told us that he had a sister bitch!" Dean yelled angrily.

Sam flashed Dean a disapproving look. Sam knew how much Dean loved his father, but John kept secrets a lot from the brothers.

"I am sorry Dean, but he had a lot of problems with Claudia, they didn't talk much. She didn't like how John hunted. Yes Stiles, your mom knew about the supernatural."

"But... How? It can't be true..." Stiles began mumbling to himself, eventually becoming too quiet for anyone to hear what he was saying.

Dean on the other hand was lashing out on Chris as Sam tried to hold him back. "If you knew this all along, then why are you telling me now?!" Dean yelled at Chris.

"I thought your father would've told you Dean!" Chris said. Sam had a look of disappointment on his face, and finally let go of Dean. Dean let go Chris. The girl hunter helped Chris up.

"Why are you here Chris? Allison what's going on?" Scott asked.

"I was coming over to your house, when her I heard a commotion going on. A saw another car pulled up in your driveway so I called my dad." Allison answered Scott.
"Sam, Dean and Chris... I think you guys should leave." Scott said.

Sam and Dean thought for a second. "Fine... but we are coming back soon." Dean replied, he grabbed Sam's wrist, pulling him out the door with him.

---

Sorry.
Sorry we haven't updated, in forever. I can't deny this.

But, my co-author and I must out this book on hold. We can't say how long, but please keep it in your libraries. It won't take longer than three months at the most to get this story back on track, we are just sort of uninspired.

On a better note, we are writing another book which is still going strong, called Stiles Lightwood. It is an AU where Stiles is a shadowhunter and him and Scott have never met. If you want to see how it goes, check it out on sterekxmalec .

Please, I feel really bad and will do everything in my power for my loyal readers to continue the story.

- Nicole