Chapter Ten - Feelings

Teen Wolf

Chris, Sam and Dean left Scott's house

Chris, Sam and Dean left Scott's house. Stiles was still upset about how his mom had a brother and he had no clue, he held back his tears though. "It's okay Stiles, it's okay." Scott said to Stiles, comforting him knowing how upset he had felt about the event that just took place.

"What do we do now? Dean said they are coming back soon." Malia said worried.

"Now that they know that Stiles is their cousin, hopefully they will start to care for Stiles, and how he would feel if his friends are all dead." Derek replied. Derek noticed he kind of freaked out Stiles. "Sorry." He patted Stiles's shoulder. "You alright?"

"Yeah..." Stiles answered, scratching his head. Derek raised his eyebrow. "Okay, I'm not. It's just that... I don't want to lose you guys."

"Don't worry, we will always be on your side." Derek said, he grabbed Stiles hand, Stiles doesn't know if he held his hand as a friend or something else. 'He is probably is just holding my hand as a friend, remember Stiles, he still likes Braeden' Stiles thought to himself. Stiles held his hand also, which made Malia glance.

Derek let go of Stiles's hand when he noticed Malia was looking at them. "Well, I am, uh, going to ask Scott something." Derek said to Stiles. Stiles nodded at he went to talk to Scott.

A seemingly pissed Malia walked up to Stiles. "What is up with you and Derek?" She asked Stiles.

"Nothing." Stiles responded with determination and honesty in his eyes.

"Just.. You are my boyfriend, alright? Don't forget that." Malia said looking Stiles in the eye. She squeezed his hand reassuringly and then she walked over to Allison to help fix her crossbow.

Stiles just noticed something, he doesn't love Malia. Sure, he really likes her, but it's not love. At first it was a kind of one sided love hate relationship, Malia being the hate. If it took that much persuasion for Malia to date him it can't be true love.

'What do I do now?' Stiles thought. He can't just break up with her out of nowhere, it would break her heart. She would never forgive him. But, he does have feelings for Lydia, and a little for Derek, That is like cheating. He can't do that to her.

Maybe he should just date her, just forget his feelings for Lydia and Derek... but he can't, he just can't.

--

Hi my name is Nicole and I have no explanation as to why I haven't posted in a yEaR!
so enjoy this v short chapter that I wrote a long time ago