why i dislike most the human population

Don't worry it's not any of you guys.

This is a rant be warned. (No media)

But like. We just got a TON of snow. Like literally our car was not see able. It was buried under the snow. Also, it was frickin freezing. I had leggings and jeans, three coats, two pair of socks and two pair of gloves. it was frickin. Cold. My hands almost fell off.

So anyway, me and my mom go outside ready to attempt to unbury my dad's car and our neighbor, is LITERALLY SHOVELING SNOW ONTO OUR CAR. She was literally taking snow from her car and dumping it onto the trunk of ours.

And she was a total butt about it too.

She doesn't even live there it's a very long story.

So yeah I was kind of pissed off at that...

But like humanity in general. I don't understand it. I try to be so nice but like then an idiot tramps into my life and I just. No.

There is a very small percentage of the human population I can stand and it's like five people. Excluding most you you guys. You're cool.

I feel like most people had the morals slapped fight out of them by satan or something.

So yeah the weather was cruddy, and just to verify that I'm not the only one who highly dislikes a large amount of people, if you have experienced people being crappy or arrogant due to this weather or just in general because people are awful, feel free to share your story in the comments.

Make me feel better.

It's like there's a ton of nice people and they sucked the niceness out of other people. And so we have a few really nice people. And a lot of other humans.

Rant over.