Lenny's GMverse Contest

I FINALLY ENTERED A CONTEST IM CATCHING UP R U PROUD COOL.

So these two are my entry for lenny's contest ...

Gender: FemaleAge: around 25Sexuality: asexual Personality: very open and loud, always wants to get the job done, doesn't mess around

Gender: Female
Age: around 25
Sexuality: asexual
Personality: very open and loud, always wants to get the job done, doesn't mess around. She has a rather dry sense of humor and takes brings way too seriously.
Random facts: Her mutation was a combination of a gazelle for speed, a vampire bat for hearing, and a jaguar for camouflage. She can cover her entire body with spots and varying earth tones on command to hide. She has very large ears which help her hear but it does take away from her eyesight a tad. She's also obsessed with anything black and floral.

And then her lovely sidekick...

(Guys omg I drew a guy that didn't flop)Gender: maleAge: 22Sexuality: straightPersonality: huge prankster, takes just about nothing seriously, totally opposite of the other character

Gender: male
Age: 22
Sexuality: straight
Personality: huge prankster, takes just about nothing seriously, totally opposite of the other character. He's very kind and shy though but she kinda helped get him out of his bubble.
Random facts: Was originally deemed a "screwup" mutation as he never functioned quite right and couldn't really control his abilities. He's a combination of a llama, cockatoo, and chameleon (three most fab animals cuz he's fab). He was kinda given over to her to be taken care of and learn from. He also would be able to shift his skin color to camouflage like her but he's incredibly stupid therefore he kinda just glitches and random spots on his skin turn different colors. That's fun at parties.

So yeah those two are my entry, hope they're alright XD.