Chapter 1:Meeting my mate

Jason's pov

I've been alpha for two years now, and every single person has, asked me were my mate was, well I don't know, and I don't care, I don't want her to make me weak was my answers, but I actually do want to know and I actually do care, exactly why tomorrow I'm going and bringing some of my most trusted guards with me, it might take us to days but I don't care, I just want to know who my mate is and bring them back, my pack needs a Luna, I could rule this pack by myself, but I wouldn't do that to my pack they haven't had a Luna since my mom died.

"Alpha Jason, when are we leaving?" One of my guards asked, I looked at him and said. "Tomorrow before sun rise."

"Okay alpha."

I don't know why but, I'm getting more and more excited about meeting my mate and bringing her back, smelling her beautiful scent, holding her in my arms, I just can't wait, I go to my room and get ready for bed, and when my head hits the pillow I smile, Tomorrow or Thursday my mate will be with me.

~Tomorrow~

4:45 am

I woke up, and put on a tight white tank top and black skinny jeans and of course my black high tops.

I went and ate some breakfast with my guards, making jokes and then we headed off I'm wolf form.

Later that day

Kaitlyn's POV

1:25 pm

I laid on my bedroom floor in tears, Alpha Chase had just gave me a real bad beating, and everything hurt so much, I hate this pack, I hate this Alpha, but mostly I HATE MY LIFE!! and that made more tears come to leak out of my eyes because I know that everyone hates me to, and that's okay I'm used to it, I'm used to my heart breaking over and over again, I'm used to what people are saying about me, I'm used to how they treat me.

I walked over to my cabinet and something cut the palm of my hand, I grabbed my sweat jacket and put it on, and laid in bed, I never ate and I always felt sick, because all I would have is what was left and it is gross.

I couldn't take how people treated me sometimes so I ran to the forest, and climbed trees but today I wouldn't, today I should just stay inside and sketch.

~11 hours later~

"When I call your name you come!" Alpha Chase screamed punching me in the stomach. "Do I make myself clear?!" He said smacking me in the face.

"Yes." I whispered/shouted.

"GOOD!" He said kicking me in the stomach and then leaving, I pulled my knees up to my chest, and my chest felt funny, it hurt so much and I was breathing heavily, tears blocked my vision so when the door opened I was scared.

Jason's POV

"How much farther are we from the red cross pack?" I mind linked to one of my guards

"We're almost there." He mind linked back, I then saw the pack house, this was my 5th time checking another pack house far from mine, and I walked in, the Alpha of this pack opened the door shocked.

"Come in Alpha Jason." He said smiling, I sniffed the air to see if I smelt, a beautiful scent, I didn't so I said "Take me to the other house 5 inches away." Alpha Chase nodded his head afraid, I was the strongest wolf alive, so he knew that if he didn't follow my orders he would be screwed.

He opened the door and held it open for me, like before I sniffed the air, and I smelt it, I followed where the beautiful smell was coming from.

As I walked down the hallway the scent got stronger, and I stopped in front of a bedroom door, I saw a girl with her knees up to her chest, I could hear her heart thump really fast, I walked towards her to kneel in front of her, she didn't look up but I was able to see her face, and she had a big red mark on it, it angered me I let out a loud growl, which made her whimper.