The ceremony/The end

Jason (6 months later)

Kaitlyn was ready for the ceremony, and she was smiling, I could tell that she was smiling more and more happy, unlike when I first met her.

Everyone in the pack loves her, the reason why I waited so long for the ceremony was because I wanted her to be ready to become Luna of the pack, and now I know that she's ready because well, she told me she was.

After the ceremony she met everyone else that she hasn't met, and she played with some of the pack kids.

(3 years later)

Kaitlyn has been pregnant for almost 4 months now, and she's going into labor now.

After Kaitlyn gave birth to our pups she was out like a light, she had given birth to twins, a boy and a girl, and they were so cute, I held one of them while one of the doctors held one for us.

"What are you going to name them?" The doctor asked.

"Alexandra, and. . . What should we name our son Jason?" Kaitlyn said, waking up a little bit.

"Jaxon. . ." I said smiling at her.

"I'm so happy that we're parents Jason." Kaitlyn said smiling.

"Me too baby, me too."

"Can I hold my son?" Kaitlyn asked talking to the doctor, the doctor gave her Jaxon and went to grabbed the birth forms.

"I wonder what Jaxon's  and Alexandra will be like when they grows up. But I want them to stay like this." Kaitlyn said holding Jaxon.

I smiled at her and I was so happy, today was the best day of my life. . .

A/N Hi guys, I know this was a short story and I'm so sorry about that, And there will be a squeal! It's gonna be about Jaxon and his mate's story and stuff like that, but I also might make Alexandra's story after that, I don't know I haven't decided about that, but there will be a squeal, Thanks for reading this story :) There will be a note about the story being out when I'm done writing the 1st chapter :) Thank you for reading this story.