AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys, so I have other stories if you're bored and want to read some of my other stories, I have The Bad Boy's Possession and Her Monster, I'll give you a short little preview to Her Monster, since it's a series!

My brother had gone missing, he left a note saying he had to go to the palace to ask for peace and for money, so mom and dad would be able to get help from a hospital, it had been exactly three days, and I was starting to freak out. With me being me, I ran to the palace and snuck in it, the guards were suppose to be top notch, or something like that, but I got in easily.

I was being sneaky and slick, I stayed close to the wall as I was hunting for my brother hoping that I wasn't too late. I knew that I could end up getting caught, and trespassing on vampire property was already illegal but trespassing in the house was a death wish!

Still being sneaky I went through the rooms carefully once I found my brother I urged him to hurriedly come with me so we could go back, we ran and were almost out of the castle till my clumsy self had to bump into something and shatter a piece of glass, how stupid of me. My brother was able to get out, but I wasn't. The guard that caught me, dragged me to the dungeon angrily.

I was human and so was my brother, I knew that once the king came I was screwed, he threw me in the dungeon and growled at me, I had to be strong so I kept my face emotionless till the vampire left.

I hope you guys enjoyed this story! Thank you!