Chapter 3

Kaitlyn's POV

When we got back to the room he stared at me, his eyes are black their usual beautiful gray colored eyes, he started walking towards me, I put my arms up and, he took them off right when he was in front of me, he stared at me and asked "Did you think that I was going to hurt you."

I nodded tears started dripping, he pulled me into a bear-crushing-hug, and I felt his claws a little bit, and I was hoping that he was trying to calm down, I heard his breathing hitch, he walked away towards the night stand and flipped it over, I went over in a corner and pulled my knees up to my chest.

He was flipping a lot of things over but when he saw me, he said "I'm sorry." and I heard bones breaking, I closed my eyes and when I opened them, there stood a huge black wolf, with a white star on it's back he was handsome, it stared at me, I pushed myself against the wall even though I already was pressed up against it.

The wolf started to walk towards me, I put my head in between my knees hoping that this was a dream but it wasn't, when I pulled my head up a little bit, the wolf was sitting right next to me trying to get me to lay my knees down, by putting it's head on my lap, and I did lay my knees down trying to trust the wolf.

The wolf got on my lap not putting it's weigh on me and licked my right cheek, were my bruise was, it tickled a little bit, I pet his head and he started purring, sticking his tong out of his mouth, I found it adorable, the wolf some how pulled me into a hug, with it's paws on my back, and I wrapped my arms around it back.

I suddenly felt bare skin which was were my hands were at, "Your really good with wolves," Jason said cheekily, "Please tell me your not entirely naked" I whispered, he was still on top of me and It would be really awkward if he was, "Don't look down, unless you want to see anything." he said once again cheekily, I blushed and put my head in his neck, his chest vibrated and he said.

"Your to cute."

"No I'm not, I'm anything but cute, I'm a fool, shy all the time and hide-" He cute me off.

"Your are not a fool, yes your shy but that's adorable, you most likely not ugly." He hugged me tighter, and I said.

"Can you put some pants on?" 

"Close your eyes." After a couple of minutes of having my eyes closed he came and picked me up and put me on the edge of our bed with him standing up wearing skinny jeans and a tight white tank top, that showed his 8 pack, I blushed and he said "You wanna play 20 questions?"

~20 questions later~

Jason's P.O.V

We were sitting down in the kitchen, eating pizza she took one slice and was eating it slowly, and I watched her she ignored that I was staring at her, and asked "How old are you."

"20 how old are you?"

"17."

"When's your b-day?"

"Next month."

"What day?"

"The 14th,"

"Nice."

"Thanks." I smiled, and put my large hand on her small one, she looked at me shyly and I smiled cheekily, she's so cute, I just want to squeeze her into a hug, but I don't want to hurt her, what if her bruises are were I squeeze her at?

'That's why we need to find out soon!' my wolf yelled.

'I know, I just don't want to push her.'

"Are you okay." Kaitlyn asked, looking afraid.

"Yea why?" I asked.

"Your eyes are c-changing, c-color" She stuttered.

"Oh, sorry."

"it's okay."

"We should head to bed."

"Okay."

We headed upstairs, and got ready for bed, I pulled her in my arms at first she winced, then she relaxed in my arms, and fell asleep, I looked at the peaceful sleeping Kaitlyn and smiled,

She mine, and I'm hers, and I can't wait to take her shopping tomorrow.