Chapter 2: Asking Her

Jaxon 

 When I woke up Alexis wasn't there, I looked at the day and time, and it was the 1st so today was just a dream? My mate didn't spend the night, yesterday was the 31st, so today I'm gonna ask Alexis.I took a quick shower, and threw on, gray skinny jeans, a black tight V-neck shirt, and my leather jacket, I walked downstairs and threw my shoes on, and grabbed the car keys, and drove to school, I went to my new first hour class, when the bell rang everyone walked in, some girl tried to sit next to me but I said that I was saving the spot rudely, where's Alexis? Why isn't she here yet?The door opened and someone with a black hoodie, black leggings, and black combat boots on, came in. The teacher looked at the note, and said 

"Alexis your late and this signature doesn't match your parents or-" 

 "It's my aunts." She whispered, but I heard her. 

 "Your aunt isn't your-" 

 "I know." She whispered again.

 "Alright go sit next to, Jaxon." He said and I smiled at her, she sat down next to me, I tapped her arm and she flinched."Alexis, take your hoodie off of your head." The teacher said, she took the hoodie off slowly, I saw a fresh cut by her eye, how did she get that? Who did that to her? I'm gonna kill whoever touched her,

 'Glad were on the same thought Jaxon.' My wolf Maddox said, I blocked him out, and looked at my mate, she's so cute. I just want to hold her right now.

"Alright you can work in partners to finish this worksheet." The teacher said, I turned to Alexis to ask if she wants to work together, but the slut came. . . 

 "Hey Jaxon let's work together" She said pushing Alexis out of her chair, making Alexis fall, the class laughed at Alexis because it looks like she fell off of chair. 

 "No I don't want to work with you, I want to work with Alexis." I said rudely, and pushed her out of the chair and picked Alexis up putting her into the chair next to me.The class laughed at the slut now, because I pushed her out of Alexis's seat.

 "Alexis do you want to work together?" I asked, she nodded her head yes.

 "Alright so let's start." We finished our work early, and Alexis started too draw something on the back, a phone started to go off, Alexis started to look in her book bag for her phone.

 'Little girl terrified, She'd leave her room if only bruises would healA home is no place to hideHer heart is breaking from the pain that she feelsEvery days the same, she fights to hide her painShe hurts, She breaksShe hides and tries to prayShe wonders why does anyone ever hear her when she cries-' Alexis phone stopped ringing and she gave up looking for it.

 "Do you want to come over to work with the math work sheet and homework?" I asked she nodded her head yes, I smiled at her, and wondered why her ring tone was that.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

We were in our last hour class, and Alexis looked frustrated with the worksheet.

 "Alexis, are you having trouble?" The math teacher said right next to her, Alexis shook her head no, clearly lying to the teacher.When the bell rang I went and got my stuff and went to Alexis's locker, I leaned up against someone's locker, Alexis shut her locker and looked at me.I grabbed her hand and entwined our fingers, she looked at our fingers that are entwined clearly confused.I opened the passenger door for her, and she got in I ran around to the other side.I started the car and drove home, I should have drove my motorcycle today, it's a nice day, for it. . . 

 When we got there I got out of the car and ran to her side and opened the door for her, I smiled at her and entwined our fingers together, I love these sparks! We walked inside she was behind me, my parents ran to where I was and my mom looked confused, till she saw my hand holding someone's hand, I backed up and stood next to Alexis.My mom ran to her, and hugged her.