Chapter 4:I love everything soft

Jason's POV

I woke up and Kaitlyn was on the floor sleeping with no blankets or pillows, how did she get down there?

'I don't know but you should pick her up and lay her next to you.' My wolf said, with a duh tone.

'I know and I will.'

I got off the bed and picked her up and laid her in bed next to me, it was only 3 am, I put my arms around her waist and pulled as close as I could to me, she felt cold, so I grabbed the heater blanket that was on the end of the bed, and put it on the both of us, she snuggled closer to me.

'I like this a lot.' My wolf said, purring

'Me to.' I agreed.

I heard a soft snore sound come from her, it was really cute.

I laid my head down on the pillow and dosed off to sleep.

~10:45 am~

I woke up to Kaitlyn struggling to get out of my grip, she gave up and laid her head back down on my arm, I smiled at how cute that was, she huffed and stared at the ceiling and pouted, which I found really cute and I started tickling her she giggled a little, and I got on top of her and her whole facial expressions left for a second, she then winced and whimpered, I didn't put any of my weight on her but I quickly got off of her, "Kaitlyn" I said softly, she turned on her side and it was really quiet now, she then got up and went to the bathroom shutting the door softly,

Kaitlyn's POV

I turned the shower on, and pulled my gray sweater off and black tank, crap! I'm bleeding, and I don't know what caused it but I know that Jason didn't have anything to do with it, I pulled off my black leggings and hoped in the shower my blood went down the drain, and there was a lot of it, but I've lost a lot more then this before, I don't even know how I'm still alive by how much I lost before.

 I got out and wrapped some, stuff around my wound and put only the gray sweater back on and undies and leggings, no bra because that has my blood on it and that was my only bra.

I opened the door and Jason was standing right there when I opened it he looked worried, and he pulled me into a hug a rather tight one, and he asked "Are you okay?"

"Yea, I'm fine."

"You sure?"

"Yea."

"Okay, I'm going to get dress then we'll go shopping."

We were in the car, I was staring out the window looking at the beautiful scenery, it didn't take long to get to a big place.

"What is this place?" I asked confused, and afraid.

"The mall."

"Oka-"

"Don't get out yet." He said, and got out of the car and ran to my side, opening the door for me, I blushed, and whispered an "thank you"

He entwined our fingers together and we walked into a place called bath and body works, it smelt amazing, I looked around and smelt a lot of different shampoo and body wash, when we were done with that store I had, vaineila shampoo and blue berry body wash.

He took me to another store called Forever 21, I got sweaters, skinny jeans, tank tops, leggings and when he wasn't looking I grabbed some bras and undies, I didn't want to feel embarrassed more then I already am, because of how short I am compared to everyone in the store.

After that store we went to one last store, and I saw soft pillows and blankets, I hugged them, because I love everything warm and soft to sleep with, even Jason sometimes when he's not squeezing me so tightly, I heard a soft laugh from behind me, "Your to cute." Jason said.

"No I'm not." I whispered.

"Kaitlyn I already told you that your cute and you should know that."

"What time is it?"

" 2:30 pm, why?"

"Just wondering."

"Are you tired?"

"No,"

"Kaitlyn." He said with a hint of amusement, it wasn't till I turned around that I noticed that he really wanted to know.

"Maybe a little."

"Come on lets go home." Jason said, taking my hand and entwining his fingers with mine, we walked straight to the car with my bags in our arms and I was shivering when we got in, it was cold out there, he must have noticed because he put his, jacket on my shoulders, I whispered "Thank you."

"Your welcome."

~~~~
Jason's POV

When we got home she grabbed an apple and went upstairs with only two bag while I carried the rest because I wouldn't let her carry her clothes, so I let her carry her shampoo and yea.

When I got upstairs she was stretching like and her sweater came up a little reveling a bruise on her back, I started fuming, someone hurt my girl, my mate, my love one, my wolf and I were mad "Kaitlyn what happened right there?" I asked, she turned around quickly her face was pale, a lot of different emotions went through her face, she looked down and whispered "I ran into a chair,"

"BULL CRAP!" I yelled, she flinched back afraid stilling moving away her back pressed against the wall she was shaking with fear while I was shaking with anger, "Answer the question Kaitlyn!" I once again yelled, she sled down to the floor and covered her face with her arms, "UGH!" I yelled once again, I was scaring her and I didn't like that she was afraid of me.

 I walked towards her and sat down next to her and pulled her into a side hug, she put her arms down and turned my way, I pulled her into my lap, and she hugged me back, I was still shaking with anger, but having her in my arms, calmed me down each and every second.

"I'm sorry" I whispered softly, "I didn't mean to scare you, it's just I don't want anyone to hurt you ever again"

I hugged her tighter and she squeezed me a little and put her head in my neck, and I heard her whisper "It's fine." she paused, "Your wolf is handsome, just like you are now." my wolf and I smiled.

"And your beautiful." I whispered, I heard her breathe hitch a little bit.