Chapter One: ALL ALONE

Jaxon

I sat at the lunch table listening to what my friends were saying, till the schools slut came and sat in front of me and James, I rolled my eyes and I looked away when she pulled her shirt down to show her cleavage, I may be the bad boy, but I'm not a player, and I do have a heart I just don't show it."So Jaxon. . . Looks like you work out. A lot." The slut said looking at my tight white V-neck shirt"Why don't you just go back to your table." I said harshly, she glared at me and walked away from the table my friends and I are at."Hey James" Some girl said putting her tray down across from him. 

 "Hey babe.""This is-Where did she go-Alexis!" She yelled the last words, but no one came."Are you okay?""Yea, I swear though she was right behind me-" She paused. "I'll be right back." She said with widened eyes."Is everything okay?""No." She said and walked away towards where I saw some girl getting beaten up. 

 "What's happening?" I asked."I don't know." James said, I suddenly smelt the most wonderful scent. 

 Alexis

 I tried to defend myself but that made things worse, why would my sister let them do this to me, why would she push me towards them on her way to introduce me to her boy-to embarrass me. . ."Leave her alone!" She yelled getting the whole lunch rooms attention and everyone shut up and they stopped and walked away scared,

 she tried grabbing my wrists but I pushed her and I walked out of the lunch room, and slammed the door. I walked to my locker and grabbed my stuff I slammed my locker door and when I turned around, some tall person was right in front of me he touched my shoulder I felt sparks, and I looked straight up at him he was looking down into my eyes, I blushed a little bit and tried to hide it.

 "My names Jaxon. What's your name?" He asked looking down at me."Alexis." I muttered, he smirked at me, and looked at my arm, which my black jacket was covering the bruises I got from my family, and myself. . . . 

 "Alexis." He said, these sparks are starting to drive me nuts.

 "Y-yah?" I stuttered out."How old are you?""17, I-I t-turn eighteen in 7 months, y-you?""I turn 18 in 2 months.""O-okay." 

 Jaxon 

 My wolf kept screaming at me to follow the girl who was just beaten up so I got up and followed her, and I smelt the most intoxicating scent ever, it was, vanilla and strawberries, this new smell I love the smell of that.I stood right behind her, when she slammed her locker and turned around she jumped a little bit. I touched her shoulder and I felt sparks, she looked up at me and she blushed.

 "My name's Jaxon what's yours?" I said

 "Alexis." She muttered."Alexis." I said testing her name out, and I love how it rolls off my tougue."Y-yah?" She stuttered out."How old are you?""17, I-I t-turn 18 I-in 7 m-months.""I turn 18 in 2 months.""O-okay." 

 'Mates so cute! And I want her close to me! Right now!' My wolf said,

 'I know me too.' I said, I saw Alexis pull her jacket sleeves down some more, why did she do that? Is she cold?"So Alexis. . . What's your favorite thing to do?" I asked smiling at her."I-I d-don't k-know, h-how a-about y-you?" 

 "Ride my bike and talk to you." She looked a little bit confused."O-okay." 

"Are you cold?" I asked looking at her sleeves that she pulled down a couple of minutes ago, she's so small, and skinny."K-kind o-of." She stuttered out, I looked at her she was about 4'8, 4'9. and she had beautiful black hair and big dark beautiful blue eyes, she had her hair into a messy bun, and she had on all black."What class do you have next?" I asked"R-reading." I have that class at 6th hour, I'm gonna change my schedule, to her schedule."Can I see you schedule?" I asked and she handed me it,