Chapter 3: She attempted...

Jaxon (Couple weeks later) 

 I laid in bed thinking about my beautiful red headed, blue eyed, short, skinny, and small mate, thinking of what she could be doing right now.I couldn't wait for school tomorrow which would be the first but I also couldn't wait for tomorrow because I will officially become 18 years old and the Alpha of this pack. . .

 ~Next day~

 When I walked into the classroom late people were starring at me, but I ignored it and looked for my mate when I didn't see her I just sat down where she usually sits, the teacher looked sad why did he looked sad."Okay so all of you know that your like my kids two me right?" The teacher pause everyone said yes including me "Well one of my favorite kids had. . ." He paused trying to calm himself down 

"Had tried to commit suicide, they're in the hospital now but the thing is. . . .There's a high chance that this student isn't going to be charged into a mental hospital to get help with this because the family apparently "can't afford it". . . . Now this student tried to commit suicide on Friday he/she has been in the hospital since then. . . The student is getting out of the hospital soon but. . . . They're coming back to school that same day."

 "What's the meaning of this Mr. Woodmen?" One kid asked rudely 

"Not to bully someone cause that they might have other things going on in their life but sometimes when they're depressed and are getting bullied they try to pull the cord to death which is what this student did, now I want each and everyone of you to be nice to everyone please." Mr. Woodmen said, and the bell rang and I started to worry who was the student who tried to commit suicide?

 Alexis POV 

~Last Friday~

 TRIGGERING SCENE READ IF YOU WANT!!

 I sat in the bathroom crying so hard with the blade in my hand and the bathtub water running, I was ready for this, I was ready to go home I don't want to be in a world like this, I need to go home. . . .I cut myself one last time and than I got into the tub, I put my head down into the water, and kept it like that I could see the water turn blood red but I ignored it, I could feel everything drafting away, but not fast enough. I want to be away from this place, I can't take anymore! No one would be able to, if it were them, I again brought the blade to my wrist and did another cut, my head still under the water. I smiled sadly, and it happened, everything turned black.

 ~In the hospital present day

~TRIGGERING SCENE OVER ~ 

I could feel someone's hands on my own, I felt those sparks again, and I knew that I was still alive I opened my eyes and I saw beautiful grey eyes meet my blue eyes, Jaxon was standing right in front of me looking at my face, he seemed sad, I looked away from him and suddenly I felt someone laying next to me and holding me, I shivered and sighed."Why?" He than asked, I stayed quiet but I snuggled into his chest, and started crying. I was so close, to not having to be in this world... But now it's all ruined....