five

*warnings: fem Luke feels* possibly--- lukey's outfit***

(Same)

Luke filled the bath. He hand let it run for a few minutes. He grabbed his fresh clothes and some bath bombs and reentered the bathroom. He peeled off his dirty clothes and got in the tub. The warm water barely covering his long frame. He closed his eyes and laid his head back.

"Luke!"

Luke's eyes flung open. He looked around. He heard footsteps coming. Did he lock the door? No. Crap. Luke pulled his knees in for coverage in case Michael came bursting in the door, which he did.

"Lukey!" He said. Michael looked at Luke smiling the jumped back when he saw Luke, naked and afraid in the tub.

"Oh. Lukey. I'm sorry. I'll leave." He squeaked out. Luke rolled his eyes.

"You're in here now. What's up?" Luke asked. He wished Michael wouldn't have bursted in there, but maybe it was an emergency.

"Well...I...I..was hungry. And I wanted food. But I didn't know where it was. And then I tired to look for it an..." Luke stopped the boy from rambling.

"Mikey, I left the cereal out on the counter." Luke said, rolling his eyes once more.

"There is?"

"Yes."

"I'll get out and help you." Luke said. All he wanted was 30 minutes of solitude. Michael nodded and left the room.

Luke got out of the tub and wrapped a towel around his lower half. He drained the tub. Luke really wanted peace. But he was hungry, so maybe there was some good to this situation. Luke dried off his body and began to pull on his clothes.

Luke dried off his hair a little and left the bathroom. He wasn't really afraid of what Michael would say or think. But he also kind of was.

Luke stepped into the kitchen. "You found it Mikey?" He said. The nickname has slipped, but at least it wasn't 'kitten' again.

Michael stared at Luke and began to blush. "Oh..um..no" he said shyly. Luke nodded and pulled the cereal from the counter. "It was right here Mikey." He laughed. Michael blushed some more and nodded.

Luke made them bowls of cereal and sat down at the table. They didn't say much. They exchanged looks. Their cheeks heating up when they caught each other. "You look very pretty." Michael said. Luke smiled at Michael. No one had ever said anything like that to him before. "Thank you" he smiled.

///////

"Michael, we have to get you a job." Luke said. He decided to take Michael shopping, as Michael had been taking Luke's clothing. It's was way too big. Luke thought it was cute, but he would never tell Michael that. They were sitting at a table in Starbucks. What? Luke had his employee perks.

"Where would I work?" He asked.

"I don't know. What do you like?" Luke asked. He wanted Michael to be happy, and to get out of his house. Michael was a thief. There was some misplaced trust there.

"Well. I like food, and clothes. Music too." He said. Michael kept naming things. Luke has lost track. The boy could ramble for hours.

"How about f.y.e? Or Hot Topic." Luke butted in, trying to get Michael to stop. And Michael did, a smile stretching across his face.

"I love Hot Topic!" He screamed, and may I add, a little too loudly.

The people in Starbucks glared at him. They already had enough glares from Luke's outfit. "Sshh." A few people said. Michael blushed and hug his head. Luke frowned.

"Let's go back to my apartment." He said, putting his hand on Michael's shoulder. Michael nodded and got up, still keeping his head down low.

A/n
Sorry, this was short and crappy. Anyway. Mikey is getting a job!

-Book Questions-
*comments to answer them*

1. Where do you think Michael gets the job?
2. How do you think Michael reacted to Luke's "feminine" clothes?
3. Do you think Michael will steal again?

Predictions?

I love you! All of you! You guys have almost gotten this book to 1k. I'm super excited to get there. I can't thank you enough. I never pictured any book getting this far.

I love you guys way too much

Love,
Grayson