nine

Ashton

Ashton sat in his car. He was thinking about life. Life in general. Most people would say, "oh, honey, your life is great!" But have they ever stepped in his shoes? It infuriates him when people do that. His life is not all that good, to him. His "dad" is an alcoholic. His mom doesn't care, about most things. All she tries to do is please her new husband. Harry and Lauren have turned into little snobs. Ever since Luke met Michael, they have been inseparable. Ashton felt like he has lost everything. But then he met Calum.

Ashton snapped out of his trance and got out of the car.

"Caaalummm" he whined to himself as he opened the door. Ashton had decided to go visit Calum at work. It had been the longest time since he had gone to Starbucks.

Cal wasn't at the register so he asked the blondie working up there if he knew where Calum was. The blondie seemed so familiar. Then he spoke. It hit him. "Luke?" Ashton spoke, looking the boy all over. "Ashton!" The blond said. It was Luke. The boy excitedly jumped the counter and latched onto Ash.

"I missed you so much." Luke cried. Luke was indeed crying. Ash could feel his hot tears, leaking through his shirt. It felt good to have see Luke. Z
The two boys separated.

"How's everything going?" Ashton asked. He had missed 6 months worth of stuff, which is like two years worth of stuff if you're Luke.

"So, I met Michael, and he moved in with me. And we're kind of...dating..." Luke sheepishly smiled. Ashton was happy for Luke. He needed someone like Michael.

"That's great fam." Ashton said. Both of the boys talked forever and ever. It was all good until Calum came out.

"Ashy!" Calum called. Luke looked over his shoulder to see the maori boy approaching. Luke did not like Calum. At. All.

"Hey Cal Pal!" Ashton said, running up to Cal and give him a hug. Luke was disgusted. He knew Calum's type. The type that only that uses people for sex. It was true. But he couldn't tell Ashton yet. The boy was too fragile for that now. Luke shook for the look of disgust and crept back to his station.

One guy was there. He looked pretty aggravated. He was playing with his long curly brown locks. Oh well.

"Hi welcome to Starbucks. What can I get you today?" Luke asked. He wanted to be nice to the customer, especially since they had been waiting.

The customer sighed. "Finally some service. I'll have a venti caramel frappachino."

Luke actually felt bad for holding up the customer? Why didn't the other cashier help? Oh yeah...the other cashier is Calum.

"Sorry to hear about that. Will that be all?"

"Yes. It will." The guy said. Luke picked up on his accent. British.

"Can I get a name?" He asked the guy.

"Matty."

"M-a-t-t-y?" Luke asked, making sure he had the right spelling before writing it down. He learned that the hard way.

"Yes."

"That will be $5.50." Luke said. Overpriced coffee.

Matty handed the money to Luke and went to sit at the bar.

Luke wrote down the name and details on the cup and put the money in the machine. He passed it down to the baristas.

He wished he could do that again. Apparently he was the best cashier they had so he had to take a demotion. That was a load of crap. His manager was unbelievably cheap. He would hire another person so he could make more money. That's why Luke got demoted and the new cashier got laid off.

The next few hours passed quite quickly and Luke got his things and went home.

Luke was happy to open the door to a smiling Michael, sitting at the door with the dog. "What are you doing kitten?" He laughed as he walked into the house, ruffling Michael's hair. Michael closed the door before Ketchup could run out and got up.

"I was being a dog Luke." Michael replied. Michael was silly and Luke loved it. Luke stripped from his clothes as he went down the hall. He changed into a pair of sweats and went back into the living room. Michael was laying on the couch waiting for him. Luke went and laid on top of his boyfriend. Michael pecked his lips. "You're so cute." He said, pecking Luke's lips once more.

Luke blushed. He loved Michael, he didn't know if Michael loved him back though.

Michael blushed as well. He loved Luke, he didn't know if Luke loved him back though.

But it wasn't time to worry about that.

Luke wrapped his arms around Michael, burying his head in the lilac haired's neck. He felt Michael grab his bum. Michael couldn't help himself. Luke didn't mind. As they cuddled on the couch, Luke swore he heard Michael say "I love you."

A/n
Eyyyyy papis
How are you?
Muke fluff eh eh

How do you feel about Cal?
Cashton or nah?
Do you think Ashton has a crush on Calum?
Muke?

I have a new book! It's a straight Luke book called Daddy Issues.
It's based off the song Daddy Issues by The Neighbourhood
I can't wait to start it!
Check it out!

QOTC:
Do you watch anime? If so, what is your favorite show and favorite character from it?

AOTC:
I love anime. My favorite show of all time is Free!. My favorite character is Haru. But, if you watch the parody 50% Off, my favorite is Nagisa (orThugisa)

Make sure to ask some questions on the character ask if you want the next chapter.

Love you love you love you,
Grayson