seven

"Lucas!"

"Michelangelo!"

"You betch, don't call me that."

"Fine betch."

Luke pranced into the living room. Michael was laying in the couch, watching Sponge Bob. Even if he's 19, Sponge Bob is still funny. When he's 200 years old, Sponge Bob will still be funny.

Luke crawled onto Michael. "What did you want Michelangelo?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing!" Luke screamed, lovingly of course.

"Well...."

"Well.....?"

"Would you like to....goonadate?" Michael smiled. Luke felt his heart drop into his stomach. In a good way. Yes yes yes yes. Yes. Luke wanted to go on a date with Michael.

"Y...y..y" was all Luke could get out of his mouth. Euphoria had taken over.

"Use your words baby boy."

Luke felt himself weaken at the name. He loved it.

"Yes." He squeaked. Michael grinned from ear to ear. Both boys were in a state of euphoria. This was great. It had taken Michael 4 months to work up the courage to ask him on a date. And he did it. He finally did it.

Luke pressed his lips to Michael's. He let the passion take over. The feeling of Michael's soft lips on his made him melt. Michael put his hands into Luke's hair and pulled him closer. They kissed with all the passion they could muster up. Luke pulled back for air. He gave Michael a little grin. Michael was proud of himself, Luke's lips were swollen, and he did that. How much further could he go?

"So Mikey, when is this date you are talking about?" Luke asking. Michael sat up against the couch arm. He grabbed Luke's hips and pulled him closer. Luke like straddling him.

"Whenever you would like baby." Michael said. Luke smiled and bent down to peck Michael's lips.

"How about tomorrow? I have a shift tonight. I'm off tomorrow." Luke asked. Luke was tired of his job. He was tired of it all. But he can barely provide for himself, let alone Michael.

Luke felt a wave of sadness rush over himself. He collapsed onto Michael, causing him to grunt. Michael could tell something was up. He wrapped his arms around the older boy. He didn't want to let go, and wasn't planning on it.

|-/

"Michael! I'm leaving!" Luke called from the door.

It took him a minute to respond. "Bye Lucas! Be safe!" Michael called back. Luke chuckled and shook his head. "Don't call me that!" He said. With that, he opened the door, and left. He made sure to lock it. Michael needs to be safe too.

Luke got into his car and drive away. He streamed Bluetooth from his phone, to his new car radio. Thanks mom. Luke's mind trailed off to the night when he found Michael. Six, almost seven, months ago. At first, Michael was a pain. Luke now regrets thinking that. Michael is much more than a thief, he's caring, kind, funny, romantic, corny, and a whole lot of other things. Luke loved it. What were they though? Definitely more than friends. With all the thoughts and dreams Luke's been having, way more than just friends.

100 different topics later, Luke was at Starbucks. Living. Hell.

He parked the car and got out. He felt like he was missing something. Oh well. He locked the car, put his keys in his purse. Now don't get any weird thoughts, it's 2016, men can have purses.

He walked in the door and put his fake smile on. "Lukey!" Someone called out before he could close the door. He turned his head to see Thelma.

Thelma:
Selfish
Obnoxious
(Parents) Insanely rich
Obsessed with Luke

Luke internally groaned. He put his fake smile back on. "Hey Thelma." Her face lit up as she waved him over. He shook his head and said "I work here. I can't!" He didn't give her another look as he walked past her. Luke rushed into the back of the store. He put on his apron and name tag, set his purse in his cubby, and reached into it for his phone. He hit the bottom. Luke started to panic as he frantically searched his bag for his phone. Then it hit him. He looked through the window to see his car, and the phone, in the dash. Luke mentally punched himself. He took his keys from the purse and ran out to the car.

Once Luke had his hands on his phone, the strange feeling from earlier was gone. He slid his phone into his pocket and went back inside, hoping the line wasn't too backed up because it was his shift at the register. No one was in the line. "Thank god." He thought.

Luke got behind the counter. He may or may not have jumped over it. He logged into the register and prepared himself for another tiring day.

(Back at Home)

Michael was sitting on the couch. Luke had been gone for so long, and he was incredibly bored. He had already watched the first season of Bob's Burgers. Why doesn't Luke have a dog, or something like that?

Michael heard a noise come from the front door. He whimpered. His heart started to pound. The door creaked open. Michael fell into the floor with a thud. Crap! The burglar might see him! "Mikey!"

Michael peeked over he couch, to see Luke. "H-hey Lukey." He said trying to catch his breath.

Luke had a box, and two coffees in his arms. "Look what I got!" Luke smiled.

A/n
Heeeeey!!!
It's been a while. I'll try to get one more update out soon.

I have a character ask!!! Ask me some questions fam.

I love your comments. Keep them coming.

Soo...

What does Luke have in the box? (If you can guess it, I'll give you a shout out!)

Who do you think Thelma is?

Do you love bob's burgers??

So I have a question for each chapter that isn't about the book and you can answer it in the comments!
QOTC: Are you on spring break?

AOTC: I am!! Yeeeah !