Chapter 8

"Let's do this in my room."

As Julius carries me gently to his room, my heart beats faster and faster. I don't know what it feels like, much less what to do. 

What f I do something wrong? What if I do horribly? What if he leaves me and goes after another girl? What if-?

"Hey." Julius wakes me from my trance and I look up at him as we approach the door to his room. He must see something in my eyes that shows fear, since he holds me tighter and kisses me gently on the lips. He opens the door and I look into his room for the first time, entranced. On the right wall, there's a shelf full of trophies, most likely from his basketball and football games. On the left wall, there's a collage of family photos, probably from before the time his parents died. All the walls are white, with no wallpaper. And right in front of us, there's a huge king-size bed with navy bedsheets and matching pillows. I shudder, knowing that in a few seconds, I'll be on that bed. My prediction proves correct! Obviously. He drops me onto his bed roughly, kissing and sucking on my neck. I can't help but moan as he climbs on top of me.

"Julius." I whisper, causing his head to move to my lips and I catch a glimpse of his eyes. They changed into a dark navy color, giving a smoldering gaze. I feel his fingers running through my hair as we kiss and his other hand slowly but surely, heading to the hem of my shirt. He pulls at the hem higher and higher, so close to showing my bra and- SLAM!!! I gasp in shock as I hear the front door downstairs slam shut, looking up at Julius. 

"Dad." He mutters, grunting angrily as he climbs off of me and walks out the door. "Clean yourself up. The bathroom's across the hall. Then, leave. I can't let dad see you." He shuts the door behind him, leaving me confused. I thought he wanted me here. Am I not as important as his father? Probably not. I sigh and walk towards the bathroom and look in the mirror. No wonder he doesn't want me here. I look... stupid. I'm not model-worthy. I don't have perfect hair. I'm just not his type. I know exactly what I need to do. And who I need to see... Ry.

*Author's note: Autumn... You're certainly both Julius' and Ry's type. *sigh*