My first kiss went a little like this

After meeting his family I went down to the lair almost every night. Raph and I had been dating for a few months now and snow was flying and there was ice. I didn't have a lot of problems unlike some city people. On my way to the lair in the sewer I was slipping all over and barely kept my footing. I reached the lair with minimum damage and stood in the entry way catching my breath. Raph was by the pin ball machine and I went to walk to him not knowing there was a trap. I tripped the wire and just before the bucket fell Raph noticed me and almost pushed me out of the way but ended up falling on me and our lips met. Sparks flew but before I knew it he had jumped off me he was dripping wet and shaking. "MICHELANGELO!!!" He shouted. Helping me up. Once I was standing I placed my hand to my lips. Raph turned and looked at me. "You stole it." I whispered shocked. "What did he steal?" Asked Donnie who was drawn out by the yelling. "My first kiss." I said with a blush forming. All the turtles stood froze. Raph looked a bit triumphant but saddened too. "Mikey you just made me take her first kiss and I was planning something special!" Raph shouted. Going to attack Mikey but instead you grabbed his hand and when he turned to look at you you took a deep breath and stood on your tip toes and kissed him on the lips. He calmed and focused on me again and when he pulled away he smiled. His brothers were cat calling us and I got shy again and hid my face in his plastron. I could tell he was glaring at them before pulling me into the dojo to watch him train.