Family

The next day your dad finally snapped and he hit you. Hard enough the imprint of his hand was bright red against your pale skin (sorry if you have darker skin. I myself am pale as pale can be so that's how the character is. You may change it in your head if you wish though!) you ran sobbing softly into your room and texted Donnie.
You: hey Gadget could you do me a favor?
Donnie: yea Sprite what u need?
You: umm well is there any way I could talk to splinter without Raph knowing? Like in person talk
Donnie: sure I can bring him under training guise.
You: thanks gadget.

After a few minutes there was a light knock and you opened your window to let in Donnie and splinter. "What happened?" Donnie asked taking one look at your face. "That's why I wanted splinter." You muttered. "Yes child I have come as you asked now please explain." Splinter said sitting. I launched into my story. How my mom died in an accident leaving me with my father who had wanted nothing to do with me. He married my step mom who hated me and my siblings were born. How little things led up to this. The move the snapping. And how alone you felt being away from your papa. In the end you were sobbing Donnie looked conflicted while splinter nodded understanding. "Come here child." He said soothingly pulling me into a hug. It wasn't like hugging Raph or my papa but it was close.

"Child I understand why you did not want to tell Raph but you will have to. You can also stay at the lair. These humans you call family do not know what you are worth. There is a spare room you can have" he said you nodded and packed your things. "What about Raph though! You know he's going to freak out and not let you go anywhere. He's a hot head for a reason!" Donnie ranted while you packed your most important things into a duffle bag including your prized books and movies and blankets and then a suit case for clothes. You guys left without a second glance although Donnie wrote a note and stuck it outside your bedroom door.
"To the despicable people in this house
I have taken my friend to live with me and my family as she is clearly not wanted here. Give at least three days before raiding the room so we can move everything out quietly. Thanks
D
Ps. We will be watching so don't try it"

We managed to sneak in with all my stuff and rearrange things so I would at least have a place to sleep. Before I wandered out. And hung out with Raph putting off telling him and hiding my face behind my hair.