Preparations- shopping

It had been a few days since you had woken up with a sore head. Raph had explained everything to you which made everything fall into place. "Come on chickadee! Let's go and find you a dress!" April said pulling you topside and into a bridal store. Your papa had given you access to his bank account for things like this that would pop up. You and April looked at numerous dresses. You were looking for something simple but unique. You finally found one that had beautiful red accents and tried it on. You fell in love immediately with the dress. "What do you think April?" You asked spinning around. "It reminds me of a kimono. And it looks absolutely stunning on you!" April gushed. "I'll take it!" I said happily. We even found a pretty red dress for April to wear and picked out flowers. They were going to be the cliché deep red roses with white gerber daisies. Simple and classy. I was both nervous and excited about this day. My family was too afraid to leave the safety of their new home but I had been able to reach papa and he was coming. The wedding would be small but that was fine with me. I had no need for the fancy weddings some people want. I hoped everything would be perfect though.