Lamardo

I was feeling much better after my impromptu cold that lasted a week and a half. After all that time just lazing about with Raph hovering over me I was jam packed with energy. I cleaned everything before the others even woke up. Then I began training alone. Lost in thought I went through motions Raph drilled me in. Then suddenly my bokken met steel. I glanced up and saw Leo. "Morning." I said spinning around. "What are you doing up?" He asked parting my blow and attacking. "I had to work off my energy I had and didn't want to wake everyone." I said ducking a blow and whipping around and dealing a blow of my own. I could sense the others watching us but a quick glance up and there was Raph. "Leo stop." I said not feeling like training anymore and was hungry. "No y/n a battle does not stop when one says its done. It's done when one can no longer fight." Leo said sternly. I looked at Raph helplessly as Leo and I fought on. I could not go on much longer as sweat now dripped from my face. "Leo please." I begged. "Leo leave her be." Raph suddenly said pulling me out of Leo's way and blocking a swing with his sai. "She must learn." Leo said. "She has been sick. You know as well as I that you must go slow to regain what you had." Raph said. "Raphael is right Leonardo. You are taking out anger on her that you have towards others. That Raphael has not trained since y/n was sick. When you and your brothers began your training I let you rest when you needed it. And with time you barely needed to stop. " master splinter suddenly said. Halting the brothers fight. "Hai Sensei." Leo said nodding in understanding before going over to his corner and mediating. "Come on angel. Let's go get breakfast." Raph said making you laugh as he lightly tickled your sides.