Humans in the lair!

You were quietly reading a book in a little niche Donnie helped set up for you. It was right by Raphs favorite pinball machine and punching bag. Currently the boys were all out on patrol so you had the place to yourself. You heard someone in the sewers so you stayed perfectly still they did not sound like the boys. Or your knight. You held your book as a defense. And quickly texted Raph that someone was by the lair and you didn't know who it was. You got a text back saying they were on their way home. As two humans walked in one a boy with shaggy black hair the other a girl with fiery red hair. "They must not be home, still on patrol." The girl said sitting on the couch. The boy was looking around. "Your right red. I was hoping Raph was here. Oh well!" He said flipping on the tv. You hardly breathed not dating make an escape to Raphs room but then the boy turned and saw you. "Red there's a human here!" He whisper shouted. Before running at me with a hockey stick. The girl stood and whipped out a fan you screamed closing your eyes waiting for the pain. But there was none. Then strong arms pulled you in and you heard Raph yelling at them. "What the shell Casey! And April I thought better of you then to just attack without asking first! You could have hurt her!" He shouted as you curled up closer silent tears of fear rolling down your cheeks. "What do you mean?" April asked confused. "She is Raphs girlfriend. He's um highly protective of her so be glad he hasn't attacked you yet." You heard Leo explaining. "Whoa Raph you actually got a girl to like you?" The boy Casey asked walking closer. You took him in before looking at Raph who's eyes told you that if you wished it he would pound this guy's face in friend or not. "I-I'm y/n." You said hesitantly. "A shy one Raph? didn't see you to go after that type." Casey said laughing. "Who are you to judge. Based on your appearance your nothing but a stuck up boy who wants people to think he is tough but is weak inside." You snapped going to you full five foot even height. (If your taller or shorter please feel free to fill in with that height) you heard Raph and his brothers chuckling and April was full out laughing while Casey stood shocked. You kicked him as hard as you could before going and snuggling into Raph. You felt him shaking with laughter. "That's my girl" Raph said after that we all got along but I was still skeptical with Casey.