Dancing

After that you stayed with the turtles they all ended up bringing almost everything from your old room before the three days were up. Leaving very little for your family to pillage. Today you were sitting on Raphs back reading as he did push ups. You would occasionally break into song as you had your iPod playing but then a song came on and you couldn't help yourself. You slid off his back and stood as Raph got up looking confused. "Dance with me?" You asked he rolled his eyes playfully but nodded. He hesitated outing his hands on you so you placed one on your waist and the other him your hand while your hand was placed on his shoulder. You slowly danced in a square before he got a bit courageous and spun you out and pulling you back in making you laugh. He did that a few time before he let go of your and and placed it on your waist leaving you to put both hands around his neck you smiled and rested your head on his chest As he pulled you close. Just as the song ended you heard the tell tale sound of a camera click. And you pulled away seeing Mikey with a camera. "MIKEY!" Raph shouted chasing Mikey out but he had put the camera down. You walked over to it And looked at the picture. It was adorable. "I like it." You said softly having an idea.  Before you heard something crashing you rolled your eyes and walked out to control the damage.