your sign

Hi! This is 2020 Zoey popping in with a quick disclaimer. First, I'd like to start by saying that astrology isn't that serious, and you shouldn't think of it as such. It's just for fun, and this book is just for fun, so please don't take your "horoscopes" too seriously! I'm not an astrologer and the results you'll find in this book are entirely random or related to the sort of stereotypes that the signs have developed over time. The results are NOT based on the actual sign of each EAH character based on their birthdates, or else every result would be relatively the same. I should also mention that this book was written primarily in 2016, which means two things. It means that, not only was I just a teen then, but EAH as a brand had not yet concluded, and was in the midst of its run. This was specifically before Epic Winter, so there is a lack of Darabella and later additions to the EAH cast, so don't come at me for that, please! Finally, I'd really appreciate if you didn't leave me bitter comments if you don't get exactly what you wanted! I wrote this just to give EAH fans a good time, and I'm so glad it's been able to deliver that for you all for many years now! Thank you for reading. Without further adieu....

This doesn't have to do with Ever After High but before I get the book started you should know your sign, of course! If you already do you may disregard this post and move right along to the next.

Aries~ March 21 - April 19

Taurus~ April 20 - May 20

Gemini~ May 21 - June 20

Cancer~ June 21 - July 22

Leo~ July 23 - August 22

Virgo~ August 23 - September 22

Libra~ September 23 - October 22

Scorpio~ October 23 - November 21

Sagittarius~ November 22 - December 21

Capricorn~ December 22 - January 19

Aquarius~ January 20 - February 18

Pisces~ February 29 - March 20

QOTD: AHHH first question I'm pumped!!! What's your sign?

I'm an Aries but I'm prone to lying and saying I'm a cancer since cancer suits me better lol I'm the worst
~Zoey <3

Final edit from 2020 Zoey: I have come to the fact that I sure am an Aries! Hahaha