sixty-two

Who the Signs spend Easter with, where and what you are doing (if you don't celebrate Easter I'm sorry, just pretend it's a spring celebration I guess. And I'm sorry. I probably already said that oops)

Aries- you're with Raven Queen, her father (the Good King) and Dexter Charming, you're watching old childhood movies in Raven's living room and eating a lot of candy. Pretty soon you, Raven and Dexter are all on a sugar-high and are challenging each other to Just Dance "battles" on the Tii (get it bc it sounds like tea and it's the Wii) (oh my god I gotta leave)

Taurus- Briar Beauty and her 9 brothers invited you along with a few other royal families over for a fancy evening feast... But it's super boring so you and the kids hang in Briar's enormous finished basement.

Gemini- Maddie, Lizzie, Kitty, Alistair, Bunny, Courtly, Chase and you are having tea at Maddie's shop. It's closed for the day, but the Mad Hatter made sure there was plenty of desserts and junk food for you all to devour with your tea.

Cancer- you went with the Charming family to one of their huge family get-togethers. They have like 80 cousins. You all are sent on an Easter Egg hunt and you vow to collect more eggs than Daring and Darling, Dexter isn't there bc he's spending Easter with his girlfriend. In the end, you end up the winner and Daring is bitter about it the whole rest of the night, so you and Darling tease him about it.

Leo- Rosabella Beauty had always told you about her castle's large, animated (not like movie animation) and exciting staff and her wonderful parents. This occasion was the perfect opportunity. You got the Be Our Guest live performance and after a tour spent many an hour reading in Rosabella's library.

Virgo- You'd been close friends with Cerise for a long time and she really trusted you with her secret and everything, but you never met her family before. Cerise figured it might be cool for you to come with her, Ramona, Blaze (if you read Badwolf) and Mr. Badwolf back to their cottage in the Hood Village. You all ate so much ham you're not sure you could ever eat ham ever again.

Libra- Ashlynn Ella invited you to her family's Easter garden party. Many of her relatives are there and you're surprised by how refreshing it is to be outdoors again after the long winter, and by how good vegetarian cuisine actually is.

Scorpio- Cedar's family made a killer traditional Italian meal of lasagna for their Easter celebration. That was the highlight of visiting Cedar's family for Easter. You weren't used to eating pasta and sauce on Easter but it's definitely a tradition you'd try again.
(My family is very Italian and we make lasagna for Christmas and Easter so Cedar's is inspired by that haha)

Sagittarius- you went with Holly and Poppy to their castle home this Easter and helped them with the makeshift hair salon you all had set up to occupy their many younger girl cousins. The boy cousins, hyped up on sugar from all the candy they'd eaten, were running around the room, and you were supervising them to make sure they weren't doing anything stupid.

Capricorn- you attended Queen Snow White's Easter Festival in Apple's kingdom, and you're helping Apple judge the Easter Egg Decorating Contest. You and Apple decide a group of eggs decorated to look like One Reflection take the prize for first place.

Aquarius- Duchess's town is having an Easter Parade, and she was asked to perform a dance in the parade. She asked you to be her duet partner, and you're performing a dance to Colors of the Wind from Pocahontas (because why not?). Afterwards, you guys go to Briar's party, since Duchess's family was invited.

Pisces- Ginger asked you if you'd help her with her baking for her family Easter party, and you readily agreed. You both baked so much that by the time the guests arrived you both were covered in flour and frosting and the kitchen was a mess, but you didn't mind cleaning up. The treats you made were worth the mess.

What did you get?

QOTP: what are you doing today?
My family is coming over to my house for Easter. There isn't too much going on but I downloaded a few new songs so I'm looking forward to listening to them when I get a free moment.