one hundred eleven

EAH book the Signs should read :)

Aries- Mess of a Fantasy by @zoeyswiftie13 ;)
A darise fanfic with a lil romance, a lil heartbreak, and a lil friendship to satisfy all your feels needs by yours truly. If you don't ship darise you might prefer Secret Storybooks but even that has darise in it a little.

Taurus- Who's Afraid? By WolfRune20855
A Darise fanfic that made me feel way too many emotions. If you're a fan of Darling Charming, you'll also like this book bc she SLAYS. Also, if you see Daring like I see Daring, you'll enjoy this book.

Gemini- Forever After by FxnficPrincess
MIGHT KILL YOUR FEELS BUT ITS WORTH IT. Dexven/Rexter short story

Cancer- Finding Happily Ever After by WolfRune20855
I can't wait for her to write more of this story! It's Chaseling/Darlase and I know a lot of y'all like that

Leo- Timeless by Dreaaaaaaa_
I've just started reading this but I really like it! It's another chaseling/darlase book with a lot of potential.

Virgo- Follow the Rules by WolfRune20855
A modern EAH AU, in fact, the best AU I've ever read. Makes me feel like I'm watching Civil War except that Cerise is Tony and Daring is Steve. The twists and turns and character development make this book my favorite one on wattpad. You'll fall in love with the versions of the characters. Also briefly features the Monster High mains.

Libra- The Good King and the Not So Evil Queen by FxnficPrincess
Rexter/Dexven short story that won't let you take rebel Raven for granted ever again.

Scorpio- Untouched by Kitty_Cheshire_13
Dexven/Rexter story that will make you feel their struggle like no other.

Sagittarius- More Than A Rebellion by tsuedof
This story has so much potential!!! So excited to see it continue. I've been corresponding with the author for quite a while now and helping her a lil with the book so I'd consider us fair friends. It's about Darling, and I think if you like my book DCFE you'll like this one probably even better.

Capricorn- Switched by FxnficPrincess
Ever wonder what would happen if the sides were switched? You won't have to wonder any longer if you read this.

Aquarius- The Fairytale Games by Kitty_Cheshire_13
It's like EAH Hunger Games! Not that I've ever read the Hunger Games, but this is still a good book.

Pisces- Beauty and A Beast by PrinceIvy
You've all heard of him and most of you have probably read this, his first book. I wasn't even going to ever read EAH fanfic on here (was only planning on writing it) but when I found out he read Mess of a Fantasy I couldn't resist returning the favor.

What did you get?

QOTP: who's your favorite author on wattpad?
WolfRune20855 and FxnficPrincess most which I think is pretty evident by this list but the other authors included on this list are definitely my favorites too :)
This probably won't be my last chapter like this.
Also, will you try reading these books?