one hundred forty eight

This is a bad one but there's a double today to make up for yesterday so it'll be better

Random songs I like & associate with EAH characters for the Signs

Aries- Darling Charming, "Celestial" by Tori Kelly. "Here in this castle that sits on a cloud, something consumes this heart, rooted deep down. Now slowly I'm falling, but I don't need saving..."

Taurus- Cerise Hood, "Shadow" by Austin Mahone. "Only my shadow knows how I feel about you, only my shadow goes where I dream of you and me. Should I go away, is it too soon, too late, only my shadow knows."

Gemini- y'all know Kitty Cheshire reminds me of Ariana Grande but I always associate the song "Why Try" with her for some reason. (Could be bc it's my favorite Ariana song) "kills me how you love me then you cut me down, I'll do the same. We been living like angels and devils... I'm loving the pain, I never wanna live without it. So why do I try? You drive me insane, now we're screaming just to see who's louder"

Cancer- Ashlynn Ella, "State of Grace" by Taylor Swift "I never saw you coming and I'll never be the same. This is the state of grace, this is a worthwhile fight, love is a ruthless game unless we play it good and right. These are the hands of fate, you're my Achilles heel, this is the golden age of something good and right and real"

Leo- Briar Beauty, "Fire Starter" by Demi Lovato. "I'm a bad a** jumping off a moving train, I'm a Jane Bond putting all them guys to shame. I'm a wild card I'm about to steal your game, you better watch out. I'm a fire starter, I'm a sweet disaster. I melt hearts like water. I'm a fire starter, make your blood run faster...."

Virgo- Raven Queen, "Miss Independent" by Kelly Clarkson. "What is this feeling taking over? Thinking no one can open my door, surprise, it's time to feel what's real. What happened to miss independent? No more the need to be defensive. Goodbye, old you when real love is true"

Libra- Duchess Swan, "That's My Girl" by Fifth Harmony. "Destiny said it, gotta get up and get it. Get mad independent and don't you ever forget it. Got some dirt on your shoulder, let me brush it off for you. If you're feeling me put your five high, that's my girl..."

Scorpio- Lizzie Hearts, "My Dilemma" by Selena Gomez. "Here's my dilemma, one half of me wants you and the other half wants to forget. My dilemma from the moment I met you, I just can't get you out of my head. And I tell myself to run from you but I find myself attracted to my dilemma... it's you... Your eyes have told a thousand lies, but I believe them when they look in mine. I heard the rumors but you won't come clean, I guess I'm hoping it's because of me"

Sagittarius- Cedar Wood, "Clued Up" by Little Mix. "I stay clued up and I'm ready to love the good and live the bad. Clued up and now I get it, just make the best of what you have. 'Cause sometimes it's beauty, sometimes it's pain, sometimes it's sunshine, and sometimes it's rain. I'm clued up and now I get it, just make the best of what you have."

Capricorn- Holly O'Hair, "Road Between" by Lucy Hale. "I'm still getting to the good part, the breaking down, learning how to write my story. And I'm in the middle of the madness, the live and lose, finding who I'm gonna be.From the start till the end I'm still learning the road between."

Aquarius- Daring Charming, "History" by One Direction. "You and me got a whole lot of history. We could be the greatest team that the world has ever seen. You and me got a whole lot of history. So don't let it go, we can make some more, we can live forever."

Pisces- Apple White, "Like My Mother Does" by Lauren Alaina. "When I love I give it all I've got like my mother does. When I'm scared, I bow my head and pray like my mother does. When I feel weak and unpretty, I know I'm beautiful and strong because I see myself like my mother does."

What did you get?

QOTP: what's your favorite song that not a lot of people know?
City Dove by Tori Kelly and Story of Another Us by 5SOS