fifty-six

Who the Signs go on vacation with, where and what you are doing

read gemini's it's pretty funny actually they're all pretty cute

Aries- you don't care how childish it sounds, you, Darling Charming and Rosabella Beauty and a few friends planned the complete dream Disney World vacation. You'll visit every park and eat dinner at a fancy Disney-themed restaurant each night. You'll also have a checklist of all the characters you want to meet and get autographs from, and you'll blow all your money on adorable souvenirs.

Taurus- while the rest of the family is busy for a significant chunk of time over summer vacation, the Charming family beach house would be fair game for the kids to bring their friends to. Dexter Charming grabbed a few buddies and you and you're spending a few days in remote, relaxing quiet (for the most part) reading and playing games on the beach.

Gemini- it was somebody's genius idea to follow Darling's trip (so it was probably Daring, Hopper, Hunter, and Sparrow and whoever they decided to bring along) to Disney World, but instead of spending it in the parks like you expected, the idiots wanted to explore the closed, abandoned Disney islands and parks. You were never more scared in your life... but you ended up okay. It was pretty scarring, so you don't like to talk about it. It was illegal, after all.

Cancer- Raven Queen thought it would be good for you and a couple friends to take a sentimental little break from your everyday lives and go on a road trip. You visited a lot of places, blasted music and made a lot of memories together. When you got home, you put together scrapbooks of the adventure. It's not nerdy, it's cool.

Leo- Briar Beauty and you plan the most epic trip to Fairis (Paris), for fashion week. There were lots of fashion shows attended, a lot of shopping done and a lot of money spent, but you left with a new five star wardrobe.

Virgo- it's a Christmastime adventure in the Big Apple with Apple White herself. You'll visit all the typical attractions, like the Statue of Liberty, ice skating under the Christmas tree, and shopping all over Times Square. You'll see a Broadway show and eat dinner at a fancy restaurant. To capture this trip in your memory forever, you both take tons of pictures.

Libra- Daring Charming brings you along to some fancy beautiful tropical island his family probably owns. You're probably there with half the school and you're all hanging on the beach but you can't even find Daring anywhere... Not that it matters to you, you're working on your tan, eyes closed as the waves crash in the background. Pretty much heaven in the form of a beach

Scorpio- Cerise Hood would probably plan a lake house vacation with you and a few friends. They've got all sorts of sporty activities like kayaking, pool games, and archery set up all around the lake resort. With such a great mix of people, it's never a dull moment, and you could imagine with Cerise, Daring, Apple, Darling and Raven, it's bound to be competitive. If you're not competitive, you'll just chill with Dexter until you're unwillingly pulled into the competition.

Sagittarius- you and Ginger are candy enthusiasts, so you decided to take a trip to the world of chocolate, Hersheypark. You ate probably double your weight in chocolate but worked it all off screaming your heads off on the park's over a dozen roller coasters. It was a lot of fun, you didn't throw up not even once. Okay, you didn't, but Ginger sure did.

Capricorn- it took a lot for Holly O'Hair to convince you to take a break from working, but once you did, you didn't regret it. You took a trip to Hollywood and saw the sign, all the celebrities' stars on the walk of fame, toured a few TV and movie sets and even spotted a few stars yourselves.

Aquarius- Maddie Hatter and the Wonderlandians brought you with them to visit their homes in Wonderland. You get to see what daily life is like there... It's wonderlandiful!

Pisces- Cedar Wood bought you and her tickets to the waterpark for your birthday. You'll spend all day there and when you go back to the hotel, you'll swim some more.

What did you get?

QOTP: how do you feel about your results today? Would you ever consider this vacation?
The Disney vacation is literally my dream vacation