this is goodbye

Hello, it's Zoey.

As you already know, wattpad only allows for 200 parts per story on the app. With all 192 zodiacs and a total of 8 author's notes, this story has reached its end.

I will miss you all, and I hope my loyal readers will stick around and check out my other stuff. I will miss having to update this every day, actually. I won't miss forgetting to update every day lol. This book has been around with me for almost 200 days I guess. That's a lot of my life. 6 months almost, right?

I hope you all won't forget about me, or this. After all, this was the first ever EAH zodiac book on wattpad. There are a couple now but this one was the start of it all. The "OG", if you will. So thank you for being part of my journey. This has helped me reach so many more wattpad readers than I was able to before.

Thank you so much. As I always tell new and recurring readers, your support means the world to me.

I did take into consideration starting a second book, but I want you to know why there won't be one.
First, I've been saying I'm out of ideas since like update forty lol. I dragged it on for a lot longer after I ran out of real ideas. Another reason is that in September, when I start school, I will be taking on a work load almost four times the size of the one I had last year. I'm moving up from one AP class to four. I also have two college classes and a select vocal ensemble to work hard for, as well as being active on the lighting crew for my school's theater productions. I also have a lot to do before the summer ends. A whole lot. I'm taking it one step at a time. This book ending will be good for me, so I can focus on other things.

I do want you to realize, though, that I will miss terribly being able to interact with you guys every single day.

Thank you and I will miss you so much,

xo Zoey xo

PS, I'm still going to be around and active on wattpad, only zodiacs is coming to a close. I do hope you will find something else of mine to enjoy so I can still interact with you often. I love you so much.