2

Unknown's P.O.V

   I watched as a girl walked into our forest towards the clearing. I ran back to the house to tell the rest.

"Someones here," I said.

"Oh great"

Mia's P.O.V

   I walked into the woods with a feeling that someone was watching me but I shook it off remembering what Becca told me.

"This is a nice spot," I said coming into a small clearing deep in the forest. I sat and looked at my surroundings.

"This isn't half bad," I said. A couple minutes later I got up and started walking to explore Death Forest. Later on, I got back to where my stuff was and was about to get ready to go to sleep. I was just about to get the blanket out of my bag when I felt someone watching me again and I heard a noise behind me so I turned to see nothing.

"It's all in your head Mia," I said closing my eyes. I opened them and saw 4 pairs of glowing eyes staring at me. Icy blue ones, bright green ones, hazel ones, and brown ones. They started moving closer. I started running. I ran and ran then all I remember was tripping falling and blacking out. 

   I regained consciousness from blacking out but I didn't open my eyes I just listened to the voices around me.

"Ashton that was the worst idea you ever had".

"How".

"We scared the shit out of her she ran then the next thing you know we find her unconscious".

"Well, what do we do with her".

"I don't know asked him"

"Recruit her," A demonic voice said.

"Okay let's wait for her to wake up". I waited a couple more minutes to open my eyes and just figure out what the fuck was happening. After listening to them talking a bit more I sat up and my head hurt like hell.

"Oh shit," I said holding my head. I felt something wet so I looked at my hand there was blood covering it and I gasped.

"You alright there," Someone asked. I looked up to see 4 boys staring at me.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked.

"I'm Luke," The blond one said helping me stand up. 

"I'm Ashton," The hazel-eyed one said.

"Calum," The dark haired boy said.

"And I'm Michael," The red-haired one said.

"Oh um here's your stuff," Luke said handing me my bag.

"Thanks, I'm Mia," I said.

"How old are you?" Ashton asked.

"16" I answered.

"Here come with us we'll clean you up," Luke said as they started walking deeper into the woods. We walked for a bit then we stopped at this big rock.

"Ash," Luke said.

"I got it," Ashton said pushing past us. He closed his eyes and lifted his hand to the rock. The boulder started moving from the place it was in as Ashton's hand followed as if he was moving it. It stopped moving to reveal a path.

"What was that?" I asked.

"You'll know soon," Luke said. What the fuck does he mean by that you'll know soon my ass I want to know now. We kept walking. It was very silent, all I could hear was our breathing and the sound the animals made around us. Soon we reached the end of the path I looked up to see a huge mansion type house.