13

Mia's P.O.V

   Nate and I laid in bed cuddling each other.

"What was it like being in there?" Nate asked. 

"Not good they would hit me and kick me and I didn't eat anything up until we had dinner tonight," I said.

"Well, that's not gonna happen again I won't let it," Nate said kissing me. I pressed into the kiss and Nate pulled me on top of him. He started to pull down my pants then took them off. I took off his shirt.

"Better," I said going back to kissing. He began leaving little kisses up and down my neck making me giggle.

"Nate" I whispered.

"What?" He asked.

"What if Michael hears us?" I asked.

"We'll hear his footsteps," Nate said. Soon enough we started to hear footsteps coming to my room. We laid down and hugged each other but made sure our bodies weren't showing and pretended we were sleeping. The door opened and someone walked in I knew it was Michael. The door shut and I opened my eyes to see he was gone.

"That was close'' I said.

"Yeah, it was," Nate said.

"We should go to bed I'm tired," I said.

"Yeah me too," Nate said and we fell asleep cuddling each other.

(The next morning)

   We all woke up to Seth yelling for us. 

"Today your being transferred out of the woods there's a house on the street right outside here all ready for you with your rooms and everything," Seth said.

"We get to leave," The boys said.

"Yes now start packing and meet me back down here I need to help you get out of the forest without being seen," Seth said. I packed all my clothes, the Xbox and whatever was left in my room. We all met back with Seth and we left.

"Okay the house is right there here's key," Seth said handing Cal the key.

"Go," He said and we ran over to the house. We got in and the house looked much more modern. There was a huge flat screen, an electric stove, and a bunch of cool stuff.

"Whoa look at this TV," Luke said.

"Welcome to the 21st century," I said.

"It's cool," Ash said. We all went to our rooms to get them set up. My room was a bit different it was the same color but new stuff like a TV and a new desk stuff like that. I looked out my window to see my old house and I decided to make a trip over there.

"Guys I'm gonna go over to my old house and get some stuff wanna come," I asked and they all said yes. We walked over and as we did I made a list in my mind of things I wanted to get

1.) All art supplies
2.) Books
3.) Pictures
4.) My memory book
5.) Skateboard
6.) Mom + dad's wedding book
7.) Paintings my dad made
8.) If something was to happen box (I.S.W.T.H.B.)

   My mom made the I.S.W.T.H.B. in case something ever happened to them. We got into the house using the back door. We always kept a spare key under the rock next to the grill. I grabbed all the stuff I needed and put them in an old bag I found. I passed a table with an old family picture on it. I picked it up and looked at it.

"I miss you guys" I cried softly. I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist. I looked to see Nate. I hugged him and cried into his shoulder.

"It's okay Mia," He said rubbing my back.

"I know," I said wiping my eyes and putting the picture in my bag.

"Guys ready to go?" I asked and they said yes. On the way out I grabbed my skateboard and re-locked the door. We ran back over to the house and went in. I ran right up to my room and the first thing I took out was the I.S.W.T.H.B. and opened it. Inside there was an emergency phone, first aid kit, pocket knife, money, a list of phone numbers, and a picture of my parents. There was a note on the back of the picture so I read it

Dear Mia,

                By now something has happened to us we don't know what but something did. In this box is everything you need to get by on your own until you get in touch with a family member the phone may not work good but keep trying. We want you to know that you'll be fine and everything will be okay. We miss you and love you very much and I bet we would be proud of whatever you're doing in your life.

                                                                                               Love, Mommy, and Daddy

   I placed the note down and cried into my knees. I miss them so much.

"Mia," Luke asked walking in but I didn't answer him. He came over and hugged me.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I miss my parents," I said lying down with him.

"I know you do," He said kissing the top of my head.

"But think of this. Ash is the oldest and he's like a dad Cal's girly enough to be considered as a mom and Mikey and I are your brothers while Nate's your boyfriend" Luke said.

"Your right," I said.

"I always am," He said making me smile.

"There's that smile I love so much," He said.

"Thank's Luke," I said.

"No problem kiddo now get some sleep you seem tired," Luke said. He left and I turned on the TV so I'll have light and background noise due to my new fears. I soon drifted off to sleep.

__________________________________________________________

Hey guys, I hoped you liked this chapter. There's only 2 more until the ending :(. I was gonna update tomorrow but we're going on a mini vacation so I might update on Saturday and then I'll publish the last chapter on Sunday for people in different time zones just watch for an update cause I have no idea how time works where you're from. Bye :)

If you like this story sharing it with your friends would be great thank you.

If you have a suggestion for this story or other stories the ways to contact me are in my bio

"Never give up cause great things take time"

Instagram: asmith._.16

Snapchat: alexissmith1234

- Alexis