8

Mia's P.O.V 

*TRIGGER WARNING* 

"Mia" I heard a voice calling. I opened my eyes but I wasn't in bed anymore I was on the floor in the living room of my old house. I got up and looked around to see you was saying my name.

"Mom?" I asked when I saw her but she didn't look at me or answer. My mom looked over to what I think was a Noose knot hanging from the ceiling. She stood on a chair and put the rope around her neck.

"Mom no stop" I shouted. She looked at me with tears flowing down her cheeks.

"Please," I choked out from my own tears.

"I'm sorry" Was all she said before she kicked the chair out from under her and killed herself. Immediately after she did so a large bright light filled the room then faded away showing me I was in a different place. I was now standing in the kitchen of my old house. There I saw my dad and my murderous cousin sitting at the kitchen table.

"No not this," I said covering my eyes still crying. I looked up to see my cousin holding a gun up to my father's head

"How could you," My dad said.

"Don't do it," I said. My cousin looked at me with an evil smirk then he shot my dad. Now I sit in the middle of a completely white room crying.

"Mia" I heard.

"Mia wake up" I heard again. My eyes shot open revealing the boys. I realized I had been dreaming but it was all so real. I cried into my hands.

"Mia what's wrong," Luke asked and I just shook my head.

"It's okay Mia it was just a dream," Cal said hugging me.

Calum's P.O.V

   I could hear Mia crying and yelling in her sleep so we all ran in to wake her up. I held her in my arms as she cried. She wouldn't talk to us and she was breathing really heavy. I knew she was having a panic attack.

"Mia where's your inhaler," I asked and she pointed to the drawer. I got it and helped her with the pump. Finally, she was calm enough for us to ask her what was up.

"Mia, what happened?" Ash asked.

"I had a nightmare.....I watched them die" She said slowly and quietly with tears still running down her face.

"Who?" I asked

"My mom and dad," Mia said. I looked at the boys with an 'I feel so sorry' and they did the same.

"Don't worry Mia it was only a dream," Ash said.

"It felt so real," Mia said. She laid down a pulled the sheets over her head.

"It's okay," I said rubbing her back when she started crying again. Soon she fell asleep.

"I feel so bad," Luke said and we all agreed.

"Someone should stay with her," Ash said.

"I will," I said as I laid her back down and I crawled in next to her. The boys left and the door slammed shut waking her up again.

"It's okay it was just the door," I said. Mia laid back down and cuddled up next to me. I softly sang in her ear as she fell asleep.

Mia's P.O.V (Time skip 2 days)

   It's been 2 days since I had that nightmare. I've been kind depressed ever since I don't talk as much and when I do it's usually just one-word answers. Right now the boys are inside watching TV and I'm in the backyard playing on my phone.