6

Becca's P.O.V

  It's been weeks since Mia had disappeared people think she's dead but I have a feeling she's alive. They put her name in the school memorial garden right after her mom killed herself. I feel so horrible and so does Matt.

"Hey babe ready to go," Matt asked and I nodded. Today we are going to visit Mia's mom's grave and try and look for a sign that Mia is alive. We walked to Mrs. James grave and placed the flowers down.

"I'm sure you're watching over Mia where ever she is," I said. 

Luke's P.O.V

   The boys and I left the house and went to watch these two kids close to Mia's age.

"I'm sure you're watching over Mia where ever she is," The girl said.

"It's gonna be okay," The boy said putting his arm around the girl.

"Come on," The girl said. They started walking closer to the forest and the boys and I followed them.

"God, why would Mia want to come here," The girl asked they must be her friends Becca and Matt she was talking about when we met her.

"You know Mia she sees life in a different way than everyone else what we see as creepy and gross she sees as beautiful," Matt said.

"Guys we have to stop them," I said running out in front of them followed by the rest of the boys. They screamed a little and then just looked at us.

"Leave now," I said and then they started running out of the woods.

"Luke why the fuck did you let them go?" Cal asked.

"Their Mia's friends we're doing enough shit to that poor girl we might as well let the people who care about her and who she cares about live," I said. They nodded and we walked back to the house.

Mia's P.O.V

   I sat tied to a chair still in the basement still crying still blindfolded listening to the boy's thoughts. I think they left because Ashton was thinking about how pretty a flower looked. Idiot.

"I have to get out of here," I said. I kept thinking about getting the blindfold so I could at least see if I could use one of my powers on something. I started feeling tugging on the blindfold I didn't hear any of the boys come down. Soon it came off and I watched it float in front of me. I stopped thinking about it and it dropped to the floor.

"Sweet, new power," I said untieing the rest of the ropes with my new found power. I finished and walked quietly upstairs opening the door to the basement. I saw all the boys sitting on the couch I looked over to a glass sitting on the table so I used my power to fling it at the wall near the boys. I watched as it soared across the room and shattered against the wall.

"What the fuck!" Michael shouted. 

"Mia?" Luke questioned looking at me.

"Yeah," I said.

"How the fuck did you untie yourself?" Cal asked and I flung another glass at the wall.

"That's how," I said.

"She got my power," Ash said with a smile and I rolled my eyes. I started walking over to the stairs.

"No, where do you think you're going?" Michael asked going in front of me.

"Um, my room," I said.

"Have you agreed to do it yet," Luke asked and I sighed.

"I have but just so you know I'm not gonna be happy about it. I thought you guys were a hell of a lot better than this" I said tearing up once more and running up to my room. I changed into different clothes and sat at my desk. I put on the song 'Home' by Chris Daughtry. I put on my reading glasses and started reading the book 'The Outsiders'.