10

Michael's P.O.V

"She does!" Nate said.

"Yeah. she does I was reading her thoughts one night and she said that she liked you" I said. I'm a loud mouth.

"We don't usually tell Michael secrets," Cal said.

Mia's P.O.V

   I woke up not long ago overhearing the conversation the boys were having so I kept my eyes closed. I figured out that Nate liked me back and that Michael's a huge loudmouth. My head hurt really bad from the rock hitting my head and it made me groan in pain.

"Mia," Ash asked. I opened my eyes to see all the boys.

"Hey," I said sitting up slowly.

"How's your head feel?" Mikey asked.

"Bad," I said.

"Here I'll go get you an ice pack," Luke said leaving the room. He came back and gave me the ice.

"Thanks, Luke," I said holding the ice to my head.

"No problem," He said.

"Mia we have something we need to tell you," Cal said.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Today when you got hit in the head with the rock before Nate carried you back to the house he said he saw a bright light in the sky," Michael said.

"Yeah that's called the sun and it's been there for a while now," I said.

"Just get to the point Michael," Ash said.

"Okay, so there's this other group of people called the Inner Angels. They have been trying the stop Seth's plan any way they can. They must have figured out that you're the most powerful and right now their main target is to get rid of you" Mike said

"But I'm immortal it's not like they can kill me," I said.

"Yeah but they can still hurt you," Ash said.

"We just need to keep an eye on you 24/7 until they give up and leave," Cal said.

"Which may be a while" Luke added. Later on, I'm in my room with Luke. The boys are gonna take turns sleeping in my room with me. Luke pulled me closer to him and took a deep breath.

"I won't let anything happen to you," He said.

"Thank you," I said as I fell asleep. The next day we all sat in the living room to have a group meeting.

"Today we're reinforcing the house and at night we take watch while the kids sleep and one other person still has to sleep with Mia," Cal said. The guys spent all day making things to keep the Angles from getting into the house. Later on that night Ashton stayed with me in my room, Nate was in his room, and the other boys were outside watching for the Angles. 

No one's P.O.V

   Three people outside while the other 3 were sleeping in the house. What Luke, Michael, and Calum didn't know is that a boy about the same age as them got passed them and went upstairs. He headed into Mia's room. Ashton tried to fight him back but the boy punched him hard enough to render him unconscious then he took Mia far away to the other side of the forest. There was another abandoned house in the forest where the Inner Angels hid ready to stop Seth.

_______________________________________________________

Hey guys, so pretty crazy chapter I wonder what will happen to Mia.....Just kidding I already know. But I hope you liked it. Bye :)

If you like this story sharing it with your friends would be great thank you.

If you have a suggestion for this story or other stories the ways to contact me are in my bio

"Never give up cause great things take time"

Instagram: asmith._.16

Snapchat: alexissmith1234

- Alexis