16

Mia's P.O.V

"Tragedy has struck our small town where various deaths and disappearances have happened. Just hours ago 6 family members of the James family were found dead in their homes but this was not suicide this was murder. Two of Mia James's friends Matt Finn and Becca Lawson were found dead at the site of their friend's mom's grave. There will be a service held at the new grave site near the woods this site will be named 'James grave site' in honor of the family" The news lady said. After last night I have been depressed.

"Um guys I'll be back soon I'm going somewhere," I said.

"You going to the service?" Ash asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"We wanna come," Luke said and I nodded. I ran upstairs to get ready. I put on black skinny jeans and a black tank top with my black vans then went back down stairs.

"Ready?" I asked and they all nodded. We made our way over to the forest without being seen and went over near the trees. I sat on a big rock and waited for 5:00 which was ten minutes away.

"I'm sorry Mia," Michael said.

"For what?" I asked.

"For all this if we had just let you go none of this would have happened. I'm sorry you had to kill your friends and family just to save them" He said with a few tears running down his cheeks.

"Michael I should one crying not you," I said as I cried myself. He came over and hugged me.

"I'm sorry," Mikey said again

"Mikey it's okay," I said. Man when Ash said he was a softy he wasn't kidding. 5:00 came and I cried as I watched my friends and family be buried 6 feet under.

(Time skip 2 days)

   Today's the day the world becomes ours. Apparently, there's more people like us all over the world. They will all take care of their part and our job is to take over Australia.

"Okay, does everyone have what they need?" I asked and I heard a bunch of yes's

"Nate all you have to do is take one of these and stick it into their shoulder the drugs should do the rest," I said handing Nate a bag of the syringes.

"I love you good luck," I said kissing him.

"I love you too," He said.

"Okay let's get this done," I said. We all split up in our directions and I turned to look back at the boys who have helped me thought all this shit. I turned back and made my way my section. 

(2 years later)

   What sits in front of us now is all the immortals of Australia. We did it we really did it. The boys are all still the same silly, and sweet. Nate and I are still together and we're soon expecting a baby girl. I still go and visit the graves and beg them for forgiveness for what I have done then I look to the forest. The same one I made the mistake of going into. If you don't want to end up like me in the life I live now then take my advice...

~ Don't go into the woods ~

__________________________________________________________

Hey guys, so this is the end of 'The Boys In The Woods' I hope you guys liked it. Thank you so much for reading. Bye :)

- Alexis