15

Mia's P.O.V

   Nate and I made our way to my mom's grave. I packed two knives in my bag ready and waiting. I got there and kneeled down in front of the headstone running my hands over the lettering.

"Mom I'm sorry I have to do this, you and dad must be so disappointed in me. It was my fault you died I should have never went into the forest" I said with some tears running down my face.

"It's not your fault Mia," Nate said giving me a kiss. I looked over and saw Becca and Matt walking towards us.

"Mia I thought you weren't allowed to leave the woods?" Becca asked.

"Well we moved from the woods into the house over there," I said pointing to it.

"Sweet your right across the street from me now we can hang out all the time and we promise we won't tell anyone your here," Becca said 

"Guys I need to tell you something," I said

"What is it Mia?" Matt asked.

"Well first off this is my boyfriend Nate," I said.

"Hi, I'm Becca and this is my boyfriend Matt," Becca said.

"Now there's another guy you can't meet his names Seth and he has this big plan to take over the world and make everyone his slave. They'll become immortal but with no powers. I don't want that to happen to you guys. That's why I have to do this" I said getting the two knives.

"Mia what are you doing?" Matt asked.

"Saving you from becoming them," I said. I stabbed the knives into their chest then pulled them out. I watched as my two best friends fell to the ground lifeless. I dropped the knives and looked at my hands. They had blood all over them and the blood was all over my mom's grave too.

"It's okay," I said to myself. I started to cry and Nate hugged me.

"It's okay," He said rubbing my back. Nate picked me up bridal style and brought me back to the house.

Nate's P.O.V

   I carried Mia back to the house and put her on the couch. 

"I'll be right back," I said going into the kitchen.

"Hey guys," I said walking in.

"How did it go?" Mike asked.

"Well, their dead but I think killing them kinda traumatized Mia," I said.

"How?" Ash asked.

"Come see for yourself," I said. We all walked into the living room where Mia was crying into her knees.

"Mia," Ash said going to hug her.

Ashton's P.O.V

   I hugged Mia in my arms.

"It's okay sweetie," I said rubbing her arm.

"No it's not I killed them their blood is legit on me," She said looking at her blood covered hands 

"Luke would you get me a wet face cloth please," I asked. He came back and I cleaned off her hands.

"Okay your good now," I said.

"Ash I really need to finish this list tonight do you guys mind coming with me," Mia asked.

"Sure," I said.

Mia's P.O.V

   The boys and I got ready to go and finish my list.

"Ready?" I asked and they all said yes.

"Okay," I said. That night  we finished all the x's off on the map. They were all gone and it was all my fault. We got home and I and the boys in the living room.

"Guys we have to start soon and get this over with. I plan on starting in 3 days and until then we get ready" I said.

_______________________________________________________

   Hey guys what's up tomorrow I will post the final chapter of the story. Bye :)

- Alexis